Sponsored

2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Are you required to get the red accents with the sport package? I want the all black option on a lariat.
The Black with accents is what is shown as the interior for the Lariat Sport Package.
Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Anyone have a clue on the actual color of the Platinum "Carmelo" interior? First screenshot is from the website - second is a still from the reveal video - these are very different colors. I know they're both computer generated, but there's no consistency....I personally prefer the darker version (second picture)....

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc 1597316704493

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc 1597316717150

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I saw this on another Forum post: F150inyourdriveway.com. The interior 360 gives you a real good view of the Sport interior, for those who are interested.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone have a clue on the actual color of the Platinum "Carmelo" interior? First screenshot is from the website - second is a still from the reveal video - these are very different colors. I know they're both computer generated, but there's no consistency....I personally prefer the darker version (second picture)....

1597316704493.png

1597316717150.png
Yeah, the computer generated color choices is making things tough with all the interior packages. I'm wondering similarly if the King Ranch seat are as tan as they appear in the photos, or if they have the heavy orange tint like the 2020 KR. Since there are no auto shows i don't think very many people have seen any of the trucks except the XLT out at shows. Makes it tough to decide on an interior package.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Yeah, the computer generated color choices is making things tough with all the interior packages. I'm wondering similarly if the King Ranch seat are as tan as they appear in the photos, or if they have the heavy orange tint like the 2020 KR. Since there are no auto shows i don't think very many people have seen any of the trucks except the XLT out at shows. Makes it tough to decide on an interior package.
That is my thought as well, the KR's (love the package) I like to see in person.

I have seen nice saddle tones all the way to football orange...too much variance unless I see it first..

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
I think they actually built a KR prototype they displayed on reveal night - there are more photos floating around of the KR interior than other trims (apart from the Limitied) including rear seats - likely, those are a good color representation.

executor485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
Anyone else notice a minor change to the literature, specifically heated/cooled seats? For 2018-20 they were heated/ventilated. It was a departure from the TED cooling system. Wondering if they’re going back to the legitimate cooling system again. Mmmmm

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150