Sponsored

2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Here's the complete 2021 F-150 eSourceBook. It's chock full of just about everything you'd want to know about the new F-150.

Check out all the info on specs, features, options/packages, models/trims, etc.

If you've learned anything new from the eSourceBook post it here!!

SAMPLE (
DOWNLOAD HERE FOR FULL PDF VERSION):

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc 2021 F-150 Source Book
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc 2021 F-150 Source Book-2
Sponsored

Attachments

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
  1. Looks like the bed dimensions haven’t changed on the 5.5 bed- I can reuse my tonneau cover. Excellent. Save $1,000
  2. The higher up the trim level you go, the fewer the color options. Nothing changed there. Annoying.
  3. My current 2018 lariat sport has full leather - looks like it’s now “leather-trimmed”....
And lastly - my nit picky, but definitely, first world problems:
  1. p28 - platinum key standard interior features - per the pictures and the reveal video, the center console lid has a “PLATINUM” badge in it - it does not appear in this document
  2. p28 - i would have expected the scuff plates and door sills to get some badged versions....

Power Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Farmer
Always been leather "trimmed". Leather on main surface, vinyl on sides, rear.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Is this the "Sport" interior that's Black with cherry-ish accents? Seen a couple different photos of this particular color scheme associated with "Sport" appearance. Man, I really hope this is the "Sport" interior leather on the 2021 Lariat.

This will be my first F-150. Love the monochrome paint look of the "Sport" but was bit disappointed when the only Interior choice (or no choice) is Black - all black. If these accents are present on "Sport" leather to breakup a drab all-black scheme then I'll be a happy-camper! If so, will switch color to Rapid Red as well since these accents blend nicely with it.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc F150 Sport interior pic1

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 eSourceBook - 55 Pages of Specifications, Packaging/Options, Features, Etc F150 Sport interior pic

Last edited:

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
That is why I liked the Platinum and Limited (sure was not the price) but I had color in the cabin...

That looks like a nicely done package with the contrast stitching in the seats as well..

TxTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Was hoping to get the massaging seats on the Lariat but knew that was going to be a stretch. Still can't believe though wireless charging is not available on anything other than the King Ranch. It's such an easy and cheap option, even available on lower Fords.

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
According to Page 38, the wireless charging pad is standard on the King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited. But, to your point, it isn't even an option on any other model. Wireless charging should be something that is standard on every vehicle these days. I have read that it greatly reduces the amount of space in the dash opening when they add the wireless charger. I don't know if that is true or false, however, I have been told that the XLT is their volume seller and perhaps their 'research' showed that XLT buyer don't want to lose that space or don't care about the option.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Agreed on that, like AC should just be there..

It does remove some of the cubby space in the front of the consoles...

It is on the SD Lariats right now.. and maybe a couple packs of chewing gum.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
That doesn't bother me, what-so-ever. I have a Tacoma now with Qi charging. You either put your phone there or something else, but never both. If only the top three trims are getting it, the aftermarket will supply it for the bottom three (that have consoles). Everything you need to hook up Qi should be in the dash, just would need the charger (is my thought).

mxrider

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru BRZ
That is the Lariat Sport appearance package seats...

The XLT and XL/STX Sport are all black interiors.
Are you required to get the red accents with the sport package? I want the all black option on a lariat.

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Are you required to get the red accents with the sport package? I want the all black option on a lariat.
I would like to know this as well. I much prefer the all black interior to the two tone black and red.
Sponsored