kenpitt

First Name
ken
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
I have Magma Red on my '18, and while it is beautiful, it shows car wash scratches horribly bad, I would never get it again.
Thanks for the tip, didn't think of that.

Abeljr8a

First Name
Abel
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-Series
Occupation
Military
So I'm being told by the Military Auto Source folks that, for special orders, FORD can use a previous model year (2020) color/paint on a 2021 model as long as its available.

Can anyone confirm this?

I have an order for a 2021 F-350 Platinum in Blue Jean which is a color not available in 2021 models. I haven't seen the colors for the Superduty models but can I assume they will be the same as the F-150?

billydon

First Name
Billy
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Honda Accord Touring 2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Occupation
Aerospace Machinist
Here is a video showing Space White. I’ve never had white and am considering. They say it’s more of a light gray. Thoughts?
Thanks for posting vid, I thought it might be a pearl when I first saw the color lineup. This confirms it, tri-coat pearl using silver base, very clean look vs. pearls back in the day with gold base giving a yellowed or dirty white look. This might be my first choice now

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
sales
I really like the silver spruce available on the F250, I wonder if they are holding back any colors.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Jeep Rubicon LJ, 2018 Toyota Tacoma
I'm going to order a Platinum, but I may have to wait to see the colors in person. Iconic Silver is my go to color (similar to my existing truck), but I also am curious about Carbonized Grey and Smoked Quartz. Not sure even when the configuration tool launches I will be able to get a real sense of the colors.