Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I am in no hurry to order one. My '18 Taco is a fine truck, just tight for the family and can't tow the things I want to tow. If Antimatter turns out to be a rich in color as the top photo, I could see that being a choice I would consider. I almost bought a Blue Jean 2-tone King Ranch earlier this year, but held off due to pandemic. It was a handsome truck, but it would have been a change for me, as I have favored black interior cars/trucks for some time now. The 2021 KR has way to many KR logos and KR script all over it to appeal to me. I think the Platinum is going to be a sharper truck.
Sponsored

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
I wonder if they have the paint samples for Anti Matter blue from a different model at the dealerships?
As far as I have been able to tell through researching this online, it's a new color appearing for the first time on the '21 F150 and the new Bronco, so yeah, probably won't see one in person for a while now... I am also curious about this color as I find Velocity Blue a bit too light, but at the same time not super happy this darker blue doesn't work with the sport packages. I may go with one of the red colors as a result, even though I have a preference for Blue in general.

SBrentnall

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.daxiadigital.com
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Occupation
Digital Marketing
It's a shame they removed the Magma Red. It would have looked gorgeous paired with the burgundy-accented interior of the Lariat sport package!

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Why are photos of 2021 King Ranch so hard to find? :unsure:
Sure would like to see the two-tone in Guard, Kodiak Brown and Smoked Quartz o_O

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Why are photos of 2021 King Ranch so hard to find? :unsure:
Sure would like to see the two-tone in Guard, Kodiak Brown and Smoked Quartz o_O
Photos in general are hard to find....

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
I was hoping for a '21 Platinum in Magma Red. I don't care for race red, & rapid red is meh.
Totally agree, big disappointment that no Magma Red.
Sponsored