Sponsored

Haulin455

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
Lead Foot lives on! Will likely go with it again (have it on my current F150) if I decide to go the F150 route and not Bronco.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
@docprego
@Granger Ford

Bummer, my dealer rep in San Diego emailed me back that Rapid Red is not "compatible" with Lariat Sport package. Its listed on available colors in the Order Guide. But obviously is how the electronic Ford system responds that really matters. So no RR for me since I absolutely want the Sport pkg and that nice black leather with burgundy accents.

So going with Carbonized Gray (for now :) )

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
So follow-up info... dealer rep emailed back saying the incompatibility with Rapid Red and Lariat Sport pkg was a "bug" in the ordering system. If he picked the Chrome package, then Rapid Red, then Sport it would accept it. So you can do that nice color to match the Sport interior accents.

Sponsored

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I'm confused regarding the Lariat Sport interior. Below is the image shown in the appearance guide. Yet in the order guide the Lariat Sport interior is described as black. In the slide below it does say "Unique interior finish." Is that the red accents seen in the photo below? I'd hate to order a Lariat Sport thinking I am getting the 2 tone black and red look and end up with plain black.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 3.14.08 PM.png
I can hope that is correct...
Im pretty much sick of black interiors.....blah blah
Sadly I like the monochromatic look.
I would really like the grey leather but then its a chrome package.
Even special ordering im told you just cant get a grey leather interior in the sport package.
I am on the fence about Lariat versus XLT....this interior may sway me to a Lariat.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone seen a King Ranch in person that can say if the seats are as orange as the 2020 KR? On the Internet renderings the 2021 seating surfaces look more tan than orange. I sure hope the orange has been toned down.

Power Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Farmer
That's the same grille we saw until the first look at the whole grille
They claim it's a Lariat :( But then, Before the entire reveal I realized it's actually the Platinum!!!
Thats not the platinum grille. Looks like the raptor grille pics that are out last few days.

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
@bosro and @docprego : I saw this link on another forum page - if you click on the 'Interior' option, you get a 360 of the Sport interior. Black seats with red accent piping and red trim accents throughout. It looks very well done, imo. F150inyourdriveway.com
I couldn't agree more. I never opt for black interiors, this one could be the first. The entire interior is great. What really impresses me is the dash. The fully digital instrument panel with that giant infotainment screen to its right create a throughly modern cockpit. Better than my previous favorite the RAM 1500.

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Can anyone tell me what a “bright beltline molding” is?

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Can anyone tell me what a “bright beltline molding” is?
The chrome molding where the glass meets the door on the outside...

Weird name for it...no where near any normal persons belt line..

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150