Sponsored

2021 Camper Shell Fitment Warning (2020 to 2021 compatibility)

Tireman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum, 2020 Cadillac Escalade
Occupation
I’m a tire man
I would hold off a little longer. Ford is telling the manufacturers that the dimensions on the bed of the 2020 and 2021 are the same. The dimensions may be the same but something is off a little. I FaceTimed with the President of RSI North America a little earlier and showed him what I was running into. We took some measurements and they are making changes. Thankfully RSI is modular and they only have to replace 1 piece. They will color match it when done and mail it out. Their customer service and build quality is top notch.
Sponsored

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat
I would hold off a little longer. Ford is telling the manufacturers that the dimensions on the bed of the 2020 and 2021 are the same. The dimensions may be the same but something is off a little. I FaceTimed with the President of RSI North America a little earlier and showed him what I was running into. We took some measurements and they are making changes. Thankfully RSI is modular and they only have to replace 1 piece. They will color match it when done and mail it out. Their customer service and build quality is top notch.
Please post updated photo when the new section arrives!