First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
I didn’t see the option when building a truck? Am I just missing it?
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I didn’t see the option when building a truck? Am I just missing it?
I’m not sure if it’s a stand alone option. They are standard on the FX4 Off-Road package. Ford does refer to them as “tray style”

OP
OP

RawFord

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150/ 2005 GTO
Occupation
Console operator
Nice, yup I just went back and read fx4 package. Looks like you’re correct. Thank you

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Probably in the Ford parts room too.

Most likely cheaper direct from manufacturer as well.

I'm gonna wait until the truck is delivered for floor protection and seat protection.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Someone asked on a different thread weeks ago about the difference in floor liner with and without the fold-flat rear seat storage. According to B+P, there is no difference. Floor liner only covers area where your feet would touch, not under the seat.

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
I’m not sure if it’s a stand alone option. They are standard on the FX4 Off-Road package. Ford does refer to them as “tray style”
Interestingly, if you're in Canada the tray-style liners may NOT be included with the FX4. At least from what I can see on the B+P

USA
Ford F-150 2021 all weather floor mats? USA.JPG

Canada
Ford F-150 2021 all weather floor mats? Canada.JPG

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
As we’ve seen, the Canada packages do some weird things, so it might not have the tray style mats. I wonder why, seems like it would be more work/complicated to have the packages vary by market.

billybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A, 2012 Focus SEL
Occupation
EE
I noticed the same thing and did not get feedback from the dealer yet. Also based on the build pdf on this site it looks like the popup storage should be included with the 302a but on the build and price its still an option.

Sponsored

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
I can vouch that the Ford supplied, tray-style liners, are pretty nice. The one for the rear of the cab is nice as well. Full coverage.

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
The coverage on the factory liners is crap, the drivers side doesn’t cover directly under the gas pedal so if you have any dirt or water on your shoe/boot it will get on the carpet. Additionally, as discussed above the rear liner does not cover the full rear, only where the feet go. So if you ever need to flip up the rear seat and use the full back floor it will get dirty (for me, this will be my dog). If you did option the rear under seat storage it will fold and gives what appears to be a nice plastic mostly flat surface for the half of the rear seat not covered by the rear floor liner. However, we go to the beach all the time with the dogs, and looking at the crevices from the photos, it looks like putting a dog on the back seat with the rear storage folded down and a floor liner only covering half the carpet there will get sand in all the crevices, including the mechanisms for the rear storage, potentially destroying it. For these reasons I optioned my truck to have no foldable rear storage, and will be replacing the factory liners with aftermarket ones that cover the full rear as well as under the drivers side gas pedal. If I find down the road I need a container under the rear seat I’ll buy those aftermarket bins, and with those you can get smaller ones that allow storage under just part of the rear bench so you can still flip up the other part of the rear bench for storage or dogs. The factory foldable storage is up or down, you cant do half to allow for flexibility in the rear seat.

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
My XLT FX4 says LINER-TRAY STYLE-NO CARPET MAT.

And, the back is full coverage.
Ford F-150 2021 all weather floor mats? 16189189918696380371429270914595

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Interestingly, if you're in Canada the tray-style liners may NOT be included with the FX4. At least from what I can see on the B+P

USA
USA.JPG

Canada
Canada.JPG
Here is a screenshot of the Canadian Website for the FX4 package, says it includes the Floor Liner.
Ford F-150 2021 all weather floor mats? Screenshot_20210420-172303_Chrome
Sponsored