Sponsored

"Steve"

First Name
"Steve"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21(1).302.PB.157.OX
ay. i stop checking for a few weeks, and boom, they've come out.

in for results too. i have been waiting for the tuned by ford performance kit for a year, only to learn today they do not recommend it for pb. sad day.
Sponsored

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
So Installed...are these struts at stock height? Because I do not want to raise my truck!

Nommpop

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT PB
Out of the 2.5" setting, I got 2.25" of front end lift. The base setting is for 2" of lift so no stock height option. I'm driving it to work tomorrow so I can get a feel for driving

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
@Nommpop Did they have the warranty info in the box? What is the included warranty period?

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Out of the 2.5" setting, I got 2.25" of front end lift. The base setting is for 2" of lift so no stock height option. I'm driving it to work tomorrow so I can get a feel for driving
Bummer.

Sponsored

Alex69

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5L Powerboost
HI. So this works on a powerboost? Thought it's not recommended. Interested in installing on my powerboost.

I do notice that the rear end of my PB with 6112/5160's when unloaded is still a bit unsettled on small bumps like expansion joints on freeway over-passes and bridges. It is hugely improved on bigger bumps and holes though.

The stock fronts would bottom out with any amount of speed and anything bigger than a small to medium bump.. I drove it pretty hard through some whooped out rough road with big potholes at a moderate speed yesterday and it handled it great

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
HI. So this works on a powerboost? Thought it's not recommended. Interested in installing on my powerboost.
It fits just fine.. my guess is the spring rate could be higher for the powerboost, as it is heavier than the other models. My ford dealer installed them. I had them install it at the max 2.5 in setting for the front, as I had read that the PB would sit lower d/t the extra weight; I still have a little rake. I don't recall the exact measurements (I think I posted them earlier), but I would guess its about 1.5 in lower in the front

"Steve"

First Name
"Steve"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21(1).302.PB.157.OX
but it still evens it out a little, right? i'd be fine if it didn't sit level. but if it sits just as raked, i dunno how worth it they would be solely "for the ride" at $1500-2k. but you had to max them out just to achieve that, which kinda sucks too. makes total sense though due to weight.

Last edited:

Nommpop

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT PB
Initial impressions, I'm very happy. I live on a gravel road and its not the smoothest road out there. Where the truck used to hop around and was unsettled through the bumps, its planted now and I'm happy. Plus now there is only 3/4" rake left on the 2.5 setting

Sponsored

Mauimaikai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 2.7 F-150 XLT 302a 4x4 SuperCrew

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
Since you had it installed for a while & driven, how's the ride? And did you install the lift yourself?
Sponsored