2021-2022 F150 Magnaflow Direct-Fit Replacement Muffler Assembly 19572

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
2021-2022 F150 Magnaflow Direct-Fit Replacement Muffler Assembly 19572

Ford F-150 2021-2022 F150 Magnaflow Direct-Fit Replacement Muffler Assembly 19572 {filename}

Highlights:
  • Produces an awesome sound at a great price
  • Complete cut-in muffler assembly
  • 409 stainless steel construction
  • 3" diameter mandrel-bent tubing
  • Aggressive straight-through muffler
  • Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
  • Fits all wheelbase sizes
  • Will not fit PowerBoost, Tremor, or Diesel models
Drop-In Replacement Muffler that Creates a Great Sound
The 2021-2022 F150s don't come with much of an exhaust note, but you probably don't want to spend a pretty penny on a complete cat-back exhaust kit after bringing your new truck home. That's where the Magnaflow Direct-Fit Muffler Assembly for 2021-2022 F150s comes in. The Magnaflow Direct-Fit Muffler Assembly cuts into your F150's factory exhaust in place of the stock muffler assembly and helps your truck generate a great, new exhaust note without breaking your bank. The Direct-Fit Muffler for 2021-2022 F150s is made out of quality materials and comes with everything you need to drop it into place of your stock muffler assembly, though it does require cutting out the stock muffler. Since the kit keeps your stock tubing and resonator, the Magnaflow Direct-Fit Muffler system generates low levels of drone while still changing up your truck's sound.

409 Stainless Steel with 3" Diameter Tubing and Straight-Through Muffler
The Magnaflow Direct-Fit Muffler is made using high-quality materials and was carefully designed and constructed to perfectly fit your F150. The Direct-Fit Muffler Assembly is made out of 409 stainless steel that's resistant to corrosion in most climates and applications. The tubing is 3" in diameter with a step-down connection for the factory resonator and is all CNC mandrel-bent for a great fit and smooth exhaust outflow. The kit is built around a Magnaflow straight-through muffler that generates a much more aggressive, noticeable, and deeper exhaust note than the massive OEM chambered muffler and features a polished finish that looks great. Each kit comes with clamps, tubing, hardware, and instructions. Magnaflow backs their Direct-Fit Muffler Assembly with a limited lifetime warranty.

Fitment: 2021-2022 F150

Will NOT fit PowerBoost, Tremor, or Diesel models: this muffler assembly will not fit 2021-2022 F150 3.5L PowerBoost, 2021-2022 Tremors, or 2021 F150 3.0L PowerStroke models.

Wheelbase fitments: the Direct-Fit muffler will work on all F150 wheelbase sizes.
Sponsored

blk2021cv

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Maintenance Mechanic
This is a great after market muffler kit. It came with easy to understand instructions and installation was simple, took me about an hour. My F150 has a 5.0L coyote engine and it sounds like a truck now!! It is really loud and drones when towing but for everyday driving it's great. I only tow 2 times a year maybe 3 times so it's not a problem. It's not obnoxiously loud at startup or driving which is what I was looking for in an exhaust. The price is also less than a whole exhaust system which I like, the OEM resonator and original piping can stay in place. I'm really happy with this purchase if anyone is thinking about it just go ahead and pull the trigger on this. Stage3 also gave me a 5% discount.

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
This is a great after market muffler kit. It came with easy to understand instructions and installation was simple, took me about an hour. My F150 has a 5.0L coyote engine and it sounds like a truck now!! It is really loud and drones when towing but for everyday driving it's great. I only tow 2 times a year maybe 3 times so it's not a problem. It's not obnoxiously loud at startup or driving which is what I was looking for in an exhaust. The price is also less than a whole exhaust system which I like, the OEM resonator and original piping can stay in place. I'm really happy with this purchase if anyone is thinking about it just go ahead and pull the trigger on this. Stage3 also gave me a 5% discount.
Do you have any sound clips?

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Second request for sound clip

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Interested in sound and a picture of a finished job! Thanks!

Sponsored