Sponsored

2021-2022 F150 Hellwig Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit 2122F150SBPAK

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
21-22 F150 Hellwig sway bars are now in stock, front and rear individually or save on the entire kit.

2021-2022 F150 Hellwig Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit 2122F150SBPAK
Ford F-150 2021-2022 F150 Hellwig Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit 2122F150SBPAK {filename}

F150 Hellwig Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit Features:
  • Complete Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit
  • Huge improvement in stability
  • Includes thicker front sway bar and adjustable rear sway bar
  • Drop-in installation
  • All necessary hardware included
  • Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Vastly Improves Handling and Stability When Towing and Hauling
The 2021-2022 F150s aren't exactly known as stable handling machines, especially when they're loaded down with a bunch of gear or when they're towing near their GCWRs. If you want to turn your F150 into one of the most stable towing and hauling rigs around, you'll need our complete Front and Rear Hellwig Sway Bar Package. This awesome kit comes with both a front Hellwig Sway Bar as well as one of Hellwig's Adjustable Rate rear sway bars so that both the front and rear of your F150 get improved handling and on-road stability when you're towing or hauling. Hellwig's Adjustable Rate Rear Sway Bar is especially handy and helps mitigate unwanted rear-end sway during everyday street driving, towing, and hauling applications. Hellwig's Front Sway Bar is thicker than stock and made out of more rigid materials which helps reduce front body roll and sway during tight turns so that your F150 feels more planted during street driving. The combination of the two bars can drastically change the driving dynamics of your F150 and give you the handling and stability you need to haul your goodies without having to white-knuckle it all the way to your destination.

Thick, Durable Tubular Chromoly Steel Sway Bars
Both sway bars are made out high-strength materials and come with all the hardware and components you need for a drop-in installation on your F150. The front and rear sway bars are made out of extremely strong chromoly steel that's rigid enough to distribute load across the width of your truck and provide you with excellent levels of handling and stability. The rear sway bar features three different mounting holes that allow you to adjust the roll stiffness of the bar to best suit your intended application. The front sway bar installs right in place of the factory sway bar and even comes with new mounting bushings and brackets. The rear sway bar comes with a pair of adjustable end links, U-bolts, and other hardware so that you can get the sway bar up and running on your F150 right out of the box. Hellwig backs both the front and the rear sway bars with a limited lifetime warranty.

Fitment: 2021-2022 F150 4WD & RWD

Not for lifted F150s: this package will not fit F150s running true 4" or 6" suspension lift kits. Give us a call directly at 623-434-5277 for options for lifted trucks.
Sponsored

Gros Ventre

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Powerboost
Does it fit the Powerboost? (4WD, SuperCrew, 6.5' bed) I ask because I've seen some other stuff that was not for the Powerboost.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Does it fit the Powerboost? (4WD, SuperCrew, 6.5' bed) I ask because I've seen some other stuff that was not for the Powerboost.
I "believe" they are. Of course we havent had a chance to physically test fitment, I have reached out to helwigg to be 100% certain before i answer for sure.

Hellwig has solutions for 2-4" and 4-6" lifts they just arent packaged together on our website, if you have interest PM me and I can certainly put a package together for you, we have all options in stock.
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/2021-2022-f150-sway-bars.html

Sponsored

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I "believe" they are. Of course we havent had a chance to physically test fitment, I have reached out to helwigg to be 100% certain before i answer for sure.

I can test the front sway bar kit for you for free :) I have have Hellwig rear sway kit installed.

Hellwig has solutions for 2-4" and 4-6" lifts they just arent packaged together on our website, if you have interest PM me and I can certainly put a package together for you, we have all options in stock.

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Waste of money for the front but will greatly reduce wheel hop at the rear when the bed is empty. Adding a sway bar at the rear axle is the best way to improve the ride. Changing out the shocks costs as much and is not nearly as effective.

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Waste of money for the front but will greatly reduce wheel hop at the rear when the bed is empty. Adding a sway bar at the rear axle is the best way to improve the ride. Changing out the shocks costs as much and is not nearly as effective.
Less body roll on turns.

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8

does Hellwig have a phone number or email i can reach out to them at for inquiries??

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
The sway bar will reduce body roll on a sport car but with a pickup truck it tranmits the impact from one wheel to the wheel on the opposite side. This is a drawback on a sports car but a positive attribute with a pickup truck. With my 2500 heavy duty truck when the bed was empty and I hit an expansion crack on a freeway off ramp or a bad section of road while making a turn, the outer wheel would hop up and shake the entire truck. I added a Big Wig sway bar and it fixed the problem nearly 100%. It still rode like a truck but not nearly as "exciting".
Sponsored