First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Hey all, where in the world are the 2020 Raptor Order Guide and Price List? Been searching the forums here without success. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored

maduck

Threads
Reaction score
Here's the order guide attached. I dont have the price list.

Are you deciding between the 2020 Raptor and next gen F150? It could be a few years out before the next Raptor

Attachments

OP
OP
Striker Hawk

Striker Hawk

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks much maduck. Back in '16 when we were waiting for the '17 order banks to open, we had detailed pricing sheets like that included here. I've just not been able to find the same document for the 20's. Never actually took receipt of my 17. After having it sit in Dearborn for 3 months after it's manufacturing date, held with every other 17 Raptor that had been built up to that point, for a factory "rework", and with Ford refusing to tell anyone what that "rework" was, I cancelled the order. Figure they've got their ducks in a row by now, so it's time to pull the trigger again.

And I've seen the spy shots that seem to show an independent rear suspension being tested in the mules. I guess if we get confirmation of that upgrade for the '21's, I'll hold off and pre-order one. If not, I may seek to take advantage of the COVID-19 induced Fire Sales that seem to be starting everywhere and grab a '20 IF I can get one configured the way I want it. Most dealers seem to include the damn sunroof in their 802A packages and I'm simply not interested in having one. I don't want to contend with the leaks, the extra weight or the loss of vehicle stiffness. Just one option that makes no sense for a truck that's going to spend as much time off-road as on-road.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: