Sponsored

2" Ready Lift leveling kit on Lariat 4x4?

sayers

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
retired
Has anyone installed the 2" leveling kit on your f150, any problems, like headlight aiming, lane departure ? thanks in advance for your help and knowledge.
Sponsored

Doyouevenboost

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Subaru, 21 f150 502a ecoboost
Occupation
Utility maintenance worker
Has anyone installed the 2" leveling kit on your f150, any problems, like headlight aiming, lane departure ? thanks in advance for your help and knowledge.
I have a 502a and my headlights adjusted automatically, lower lariats will need adjustment. However my cruise control module was quite a bit out of adjustment, though no drivers assist functions seemed affected.

21Larry@

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 SCrew Ecoboost
Occupation
Industrial Instrumentation Mechanic
I have a 502a and my headlights adjusted automatically, lower lariats will need adjustment. However my cruise control module was quite a bit out of adjustment, though no drivers assist functions seemed affected.
Do you mean the adaptive cruise control with the distance kept from the vehicle in front of you?

Doyouevenboost

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Subaru, 21 f150 502a ecoboost
Occupation
Utility maintenance worker
Do you mean the adaptive cruise control with the distance kept from the vehicle in front of you?
the cruise control module itself was not aligned as per the Ford workshop manual.
Sponsored