Sponsored

2/8 builds

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Several XJs, a TJ, T-Bird, and an Expedition
Ha! My Truck just magically showed up at the dealership! Similar to some others, blend date of 2/12, then sticker did weird things then showed again with an updated date at the bottom. Then I figured I was just waiting on another update for shipment, but it showed up 4 days earlier than the first ETA it had for Ship Date.
Sponsored

Rich55Marshall

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum PowerBoost 4X4
Occupation
Retired custom picture framer & Apple Expert
Ha! My Truck just magically showed up at the dealership! Similar to some others, blend date of 2/12, then sticker did weird things then showed again with an updated date at the bottom. Then I figured I was just waiting on another update for shipment, but it showed up 4 days earlier than the first ETA it had for Ship Date.
Congrats! Looks like a couple more weeks for me. Allegedly.

OP
OP

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
That's fantastic! Congrats! So, what was the last status of the tracker? Did it even say shipped?

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Congrats!! Hoping mine does the same. Ford tracker is not updated and gen14 shows awaiting shipping...but it looks like it's on a truck with 5 others as of yesterday thanks to the person that put the palsapp link in the thread earlier.

Ford F-150 2/8 builds tracker.JPG

Ford F-150 2/8 builds cooper.JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Nice! I don't have the check in my "Scheduled for Prod" bucket yet, but I've been waiting 15 days for it. Make sure you double check your VIN when you take delivery. I almost took the wrong truck home when I got my Tacoma a few years ago. They got an (almost) exact replica delivered to the dealership and my salesman was SURE it was mine! I came down to get it and it wasn't until I was almost driving off that I realized it had no 4x4!! Wrong truck...

HMG2Ford

First Name
Mic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 Ford F150 Lariat ... 2017 Infiniti Q60S
Occupation
Retired
The Ford Tracker is jacked up. As of now I have no confidence in any dates it displays and wish I never knew about it ... confirms the bad behavior Ford is exhibiting to its customers.

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
Both of mine are still showing a delivery date of 3/26, which is what it’s been for awhile now.
Dealer said the train is in Gibson Indiana today. If you get any dealer updates we can compare information, assuming they are on the same train.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Dealer said the train is in Gibson Indiana today. If you get any dealer updates we can compare information, assuming they are on the same train.
I've asked multiple times for the detailed breakdown and all I get is that I have an ETA of the 20th through the 26th, so I am guessing they are just being lazy and not looking up specifics. Thanks for this update though, I was wondering about where it might be.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
The whole tracker is such a joke. Honestly I had a similar experience when I was tracking my new Tesla purchase/delivery. I can see why people will continue to have big car lots...people don't like to wait for large purchases. Imagine if you were building a house but could not see the progress.

Sponsored

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
Any one else receiving this on ford tracker...?
549F1FA6-472E-4F2D-A6F8-7F33B72EA585.jpeg
Yes I get that error on the Ford tracker site. When I use the forum tracker the window sticker comes up. Are you getting this error on both trackers?

Matthew2118

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fiesta, 2021 Ford F-150 XL Powerboost
I am also getting the Error check back later on Ford.com and have been for a little over a day. I also noticed that on the forum tracker the window sticker date is 2/23/2021 which tells me it is an old one since someone mentioned they update them every few days. I'm hoping this means ours are being updated and we will all move to the next stage in the production/build/shipping.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
I am also getting the Error check back later on Ford.com and have been for a little over a day. I also noticed that on the forum tracker the window sticker date is 2/23/2021 which tells me it is an old one since someone mentioned they update them every few days. I'm hoping this means ours are being updated and we will all move to the next stage in the production/build/shipping.
Let's hope. Have you entered your VIN in the Palsapp to see if it has been shipped?

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Trucks at the dealership!! It got there after they closed but I noticed a delivery receipt on the freight website. I looked it over a little and didn’t notice much. No rust on the rear end. Probably won’t get it for a few days because of line x. First thing I’ve got to do is get the skull caps painted to match.
Ford F-150 2/8 builds AF8DBB76-A2A9-4554-8B54-7E41FF4AE7CB
Ford F-150 2/8 builds 2046095F-D91F-4072-BEFE-351C3A54C809

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Trucks at the dealership!! It got there after they closed but I noticed a delivery receipt on the freight website. I looked it over a little and didn’t notice much. No rust on the rear end. Probably won’t get it for a few days because of line x. First thing I’ve got to do is get the skull caps painted to match.
AF8DBB76-A2A9-4554-8B54-7E41FF4AE7CB.jpeg
2046095F-D91F-4072-BEFE-351C3A54C809.jpeg
How much to paint match the skull caps? I have a quote for $110 to swap them out for the XLT style plastic ones, but curious what the cost difference would be for paint or wrapping them.
Sponsored