First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
I have a 2/12 blend date. Today the Ford tracker updated with a 2/18 "in production" date and an estimated delivery to my dealer of 3/16.
Sponsored

HMG2Ford

First Name
Mic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 Ford F150 Lariat ... 2017 Infiniti Q60S
Occupation
Retired
Ditto ... Updated today and was completely surprised ... YAHOO!
Hopefully by end of March or better based on some deliveries arriving sooner.

Ford F-150 2/8 builds 1613770416639

Reactions: fjr
OP
OP

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Hmmm still no movement on mine as of this morning. Blend date 2/10.
tracker.JPG
That seems odd. Have you pulled the window sticker recently? Does it still show 2/10? Hoping it’s just a delayed tracking issue for you...

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
tracker.JPG
Same! Dealer confirmed it was indeed fully built on the 9th. My eta window got moved from 2/22 to 2/25-3/3 but no movement beyond "in production". I don't have any options that would require work offsite so I've gotta imagine it's just sitting in a lot partying with the rest of our rusty trucks.

Sponsored

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
That seems odd. Have you pulled the window sticker recently? Does it still show 2/10? Hoping it’s just a delayed tracking issue for you...
Yep...blend is still 2/10, pretty basic build and should have went down the line and completed unless someone see's a hold up on my sticker that I'm not thinking about. Apparently my dealer doesn't know how to look into it any further like some of the other dealers, I've asked if he can see anymore than I can. He says he can only see what I can. Just hoping the tracker is inaccurate and it magically shows up at some point. I'll check it daily and see if it updates.
Ford F-150 2/8 builds windowsticker.JPG

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
Maybe progress...my actual ETA date changed from 3/12 to 3/11. Still doesn't show built. I have the Retractable Tonneau ordered. I suspect it is not installed but my dealer says it's "at the ramp" waiting to be shipped.

Ford F-150 2/8 builds 1614010706753

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
tracker.JPG
Have you checked the tracker on this site? It tends to show updated info before the Ford site does. Mine just showed up as built today and an eta on this tracker but still doesn't show up as built or eta on the Ford tracker.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
Have you checked the tracker on this site? It tends to show updated info before the Ford site does. Mine just showed up as built today and an eta on this tracker but still doesn't show up as built or eta on the Ford tracker.
Just checked. The forum tracker and Ford tracker have the same 2/15 date for Production Date (forum) and Scheduled for Prod (Ford). Still no built date on the Ford tracker. But really more interested in the Shipped date to get populated.

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I've tried both every day hoping to see some update or movement. Just my luck!!

Sponsored

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive
I've tried both every day hoping to see some update or movement. Just my luck!!
My truck is moving, but unfortunately the wrong way. It was sent offsite for 4 days for spray in bedliner and wheel well liners, but has been sitting and awaiting shipment for a week now. My delivery date went from March 10th to the 13th and now the 19th. All within the time frame of awaiting shipment. Can't believe all of this is just waiting on a train, they may be doing software updates or cleaning rusty rear ends ?. Hoping for additional savings during truck month!

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
My truck is moving, but unfortunately the wrong way. It was sent offsite for 4 days for spray in bedliner and wheel well liners, but has been sitting and awaiting shipment for a week now. My delivery date went from March 10th to the 13th and now the 19th. All within the time frame of awaiting shipment. Can't believe all of this is just waiting on a train, they may be doing software updates or cleaning rusty rear ends ?. Hoping for additional savings during truck month!
If we actually get to take delivery during Ford truck month!! Tried using the Ford chat like some others have done..."I can see it's scheduled for production sir". I wanted to say no **** I can see that too, my window sticker blend/buck date was 2/10 so it should probably be built by now!!! But I didn't lol. I ordered mine without factory add-ons on purpose, recommended by my dealer to "speed" the process up.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
More progress which confuses me...I've read all the different posts on reading the Ford Tracker. This latest update suggests my vehicle is shipped and estimates 20 Days...but maybe not. The Delivery ETA is less than 20 days from now. Considering my built date is not populated I'm guessing Tonneau cover install is not complete and that Shipped date is a reflection of that which overrides the Delivery ETA date. Right?
:unsure:

Ford F-150 2/8 builds 1614088254691

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
@ the bottome of my window sticker - in small front, my dates have changed 3-times.

1st: Feb 10th
2nd: Feb 15th
3rd: Feb 21st.

Anyone know what these dates reall mean? Funny thing my blend date reamins @ Feb 10th.

OP
OP

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
@ the bottome of my window sticker - in small front, my dates have changed 3-times.

1st: Feb 10th
2nd: Feb 15th
3rd: Feb 21st.

Anyone know what these dates reall mean? Funny thing my blend date reamins @ Feb 10th.
Mine has changed 3 times, too. Someone on another thread seemed to think Ford just updates them every few days. I can’t find any change on any of mine besides that date. ?‍♂
Sponsored