First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
More progress which confuses me...I've read all the different posts on reading the Ford Tracker. This latest update suggests my vehicle is shipped and estimates 20 Days...but maybe not. The Delivery ETA is less than 20 days from now. Considering my built date is not populated I'm guessing Tonneau cover install is not complete and that Shipped date is a reflection of that which overrides the Delivery ETA date. Right?
:unsure:

1614088254691.png
Well, you’re a step ahead of me, I don’t even have a check in the Scheduled for Prod circle. But my date is 2/18, so maybe it’s coming soon. I can’t figure the accuracy of these trackers out. Especially when we hear from people on this forum that their trucks end up showing up at the dealership without the trackers even showing shipped!

Ford F-150 2/8 builds A03655BD-B883-429B-8E16-8BE51A5E79CF
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Strange thing is: I received from my dealership - General Sales Manager and then from a Ford Corp person that my build was completed on 15th of Feb & awating on transportation schedule.
I believe it's awaiting both spray liner & then transportation - so it's just sitting there.

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
Strange thing is: I received from my dealership - General Sales Manager and then from a Ford Corp person that my build was completed on 15th of Feb & awating on transportation schedule.
I believe it's awaiting both spray liner & then transportation - so it's just sitting there.
It still blows my mind that none of us from the 2/8 week have seen movement beyond "in production". My ETA is in 8 days (previously 3 days ago) and I'm not too hopeful about that one either.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
It still blows my mind that none of us from the 2/8 week have seen movement beyond "in production". My ETA is in 8 days (previously 3 days ago) and I'm not too hopeful about that one either.

They should really do away with the tracker data and integrate what the dealership sees versus what this tracker provides. If it is somehow related then whoever approved the development and release of this tracker at Ford should be fired. I'm pretty sure a college kid with some decent programming skills could develop a more up to date tracker website if given the access to the data/systems (because the dealers have said the Info they have is not for public).

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Mine has changed 3 times, too. Someone on another thread seemed to think Ford just updates them every few days. I can’t find any change on any of mine besides that date. ?‍♂
I don't know what the date at the bottom is, but that date on mine actually went backwards today!! The picture I posted yesterday of my window sticker had 2/22/2021...today 2/19/2021 lol!

Sponsored

brnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat
Same here. Built 2/10, stuck "in production." My est delivery date just got changed from 3/16 too 3/21 ?

N1TJ

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat EB 4x4 - Oxford White
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller • USAF Veteran
They should really do away with the tracker data and integrate what the dealership sees versus what this tracker provides. If it is somehow related then whoever approved the development and release of this tracker at Ford should be fired. I'm pretty sure a college kid with some decent programming skills could develop a more up to date tracker website if given the access to the data/systems (because the dealers have said the Info they have is not for public).
100%! It would also take a tiny amount of effort to identify what all of the statuses mean. It's crazy that you have to come to a forum like this to figure out what the various dates and production milestones mean. A little dev time up front would likely save them an extraordinary amount of resources at the dealership level since they no longer have to answer countless inquires about customer build statuses.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
100%! It would also take a tiny amount of effort to identify what all of the statuses mean. It's crazy that you have to come to a forum like this to figure out what the various dates and production milestones mean. A little dev time up front would likely save them an extraordinary amount of resources at the dealership level since they no longer have to answer countless inquires about customer build statuses.
Ford builds vehicles and is a financial company. They are not a bonafide IT organization and probably don't focus on anything other than marketing when it comes to IT.

Last edited:

Cooter'sFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Several XJs, a TJ, T-Bird, and an Expedition
Perhaps just a temporary hiccup, or maybe an overload of sorts, but all of a sudden my window sticker is Not Available ('not yet released for this vehicle'; though it was previously)!?! I wonder if the whole build is getting started over again in a sense. I had a week of 2/8 build and 2/12 Blend Date.

ricko24

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB
Perhaps just a temporary hiccup, or maybe an overload of sorts, but all of a sudden my window sticker is Not Available ('not yet released for this vehicle'; though it was previously)!?! I wonder if the whole build is getting started over again in a sense. I had a week of 2/8 build and 2/12 Blend Date.
I've noticed as I look at local inventory that window stickers that were normally there are no longer available.

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
All of my local dealerships have them - no issues. That's only trucks on lot and a few in transit

desi

First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Had build date originally for 2/8 week from dealership. blend date of 2/12 on sticket. production was done on 2/18. shipped on 2/19. eta is 3/16.

OP
OP

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Had build date originally for 2/8 week from dealership. blend date of 2/12 on sticket. production was done on 2/18. shipped on 2/19. eta is 3/16.
Nice! You got a shipped confirmation?

random1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic
Not so good news for me. Secondary Status is still "Sent to Plant"

Status  ETA
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
In Production Sent to Plant Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant, MO Feb-04-2021 TBD

Blend date of 2/12.

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Still feel like something is going on with mine, still nothing on either tracker not even in the scheduled for production field. Window blend 2/10 and has never changed, window sticker date at the bottom was 2/22/21 then went backwards to 2/19/21. Tried ford chat with no luck, emailed dealer yesterday and did not get anything out of them again. I have someone I know that works at ford that says he can submit a customer audit on the vehicle...didn't even know that was possible...just worried if I do that and it's is built that it will hold it up even longer. Might actually get me some type if response though.
Ford F-150 2/8 builds vin tracker.JPG
Sponsored