2/28/22 Build Week Club

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
Shouldnt you be unhappy with the truckers union?
Both need to work together. I don't know what's going on with Ford and the Truckers Union. I do know that Chevy has trucks lined up in the rail yard to move finished vehicles.
Sponsored

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I believe we are working with the same dealership in GB. My Lariat had a blend date of 3/10, confirmed built on 3/12 via tracker and is showing shipped as of 3/21. Looking at our dealerships website, it looks like there is a larger group of new F150's built around that time, so almost wondering if they are awaiting for a larger group at the railyard in Chicago and then will be delivered. I haven't touched bases with the dealer this week but as of last week my sales guy was optimistic about the end of the month.
Dorsch?

Sponsored

Blake55

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
So quick question. My truck arrived by rail to a railyard in ATL. Destination is about 1.5 hours from there. How long does it typically take to load onto a hauler for transport to dealer? According to tracking info from rail company, the rail car it was on has left and is now in TN.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Mine sat in a rail yard for two weeks prior to shipping to the dealer. It was located just under 60 miles and 60 mins away.

I've heard that the shipping companies have driver shortages and so the trucks can sit and wait a while. Trucks can also wait in the yard until the shipping company has a full load of vehicles going to that dealer or area.

So for your question on typically how long does it take - there probably has been no such thing as typical in the past year. Hope it's a quick delivery for your truck. Good Luck!

elk275

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Received an update from Dorsch this morning with a screenshot of the vehicle visibility with my VIN showing a status of received and "in transit" with an ETA of 3/27 - 4/2, so hopefully that means good things for both of our trucks!
My first one was 3/18-3/24, latest one was 3/24-3/27 I guess it'll get here when it does. Sad thing its out of Dorschs hands too.

Mike90

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
I called the dealer today and they said April 6th is the pickup date . And April 12th is the ETA

Sponsored

SkipityBebop

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XL
LOL I don't know anyone. I was conservative on options maybe? I passed on 360 camera and co-pilot assist plus thinking chips might be hard to get for those features.
I ordered a. XL 100A.... like this thing literally has to up window cranks and I still got delayed when they shut down KC. No one is getting out unscathed.

TexAg08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Welp, Ford chat confirms my truck moved from BNSF Rivergate yard to UP Barnes yard and is now on a convoy delay. Dont understand why they are convoying when it has to come to Texas.

Don’t even know what to think. Dealer doesn’t think they can do anything about it. PCO and all incentives will likely be useless now. Suffice to say, little pissed at the whole situation. :mad:

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Welp, Ford chat confirms my truck moved from BNSF Rivergate yard to UP Barnes yard and is now on a convoy delay. Dont understand why they are convoying when it has to come to Texas.

Don’t even know what to think. Dealer doesn’t think they can do anything about it. PCO and all incentives will likely be useless now. Suffice to say, little pissed at the whole situation. :mad:
I've read that some people have had luck with Ford or their dealer applying the PCO's to their order instead of waiting for delivery. It would be worth looking into.

TexAg08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I've read that some people have had luck with Ford or their dealer applying the PCO's to their order instead of waiting for delivery. It would be worth looking into.
I’ve tried. I didn’t get the PCO until after I ordered. They said they can’t lock it until the truck is delivered to the port, then I can sign papers and lock everything in. Feel like I’m spinning my wheels.

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Not getting any update from ford chat, they are saying there are no details for my order. Is that possible
Sponsored