First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
I saw another KC truck (I think it was @Asphaltman ?) make it through the bed liner process in <5 days. Could be that KC is way more efficient at it! Like maybe they pull from same lot instead of moving around the massive complex via autoport.
Most of us with Dearborn trucks are taking about 5 days exactly from build to completed bedliner and awaiting shipment. Now were just waiting on a train...
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Most of us with Dearborn trucks are taking about 5 days exactly from build to completed bedliner and awaiting shipment. Now were just waiting on a train...
That's how it should be!! Some of us are waiting up to a month, but I have not tracked KC closely, was just offering hope that they may not suffer as badly as the DRB trucks I've been tracking in the threads. Mine took 12, 8, and 9 days at the 3 stops in DRB before it finally shipped.

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
That's how it should be!! Some of us are waiting up to a month, but I have not tracked KC closely, was just offering hope that they may not suffer as badly as the DRB trucks I've been tracking in the threads. Mine took 12, 8, and 9 days at the 3 stops in DRB before it finally shipped.
So many delays! Weather, Pandemic, etc... And once it shows up, there is delays getting the BDS lifts right now, wheels and tires are on a couple weeks delay. I just want to drive my truck! lol

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
So many delays! Weather, Pandemic, etc... And once it shows up, there is delays getting the BDS lifts right now, wheels and tires are on a couple weeks delay. I just want to drive my truck! lol
We really have a long ride out to Cali too. The first truck (I had 2 retail orders but 1st was wrong) took a weird line and went south and came up through Fresno, and it is on its 16th day. My one that finally shipped Saturday is on Union Pacific, which is a straight shot along I-80, it is likely how the other NoCal trucks got here in 11 days (some made it that fast to the dealer).

Look at poor @chrisp993 truck still not back from spray in body shop, so he's still waiting at stop #2. He is going to set the record for worst luck, but it is hard to tell as Pioneer (on the other forum) has mostly been posting one-line status now and it's hard to track.
Ford F-150 2/15 Build Week 1614632119024

Derek83

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
My truck was just produced yesterday it looks like. Now will have to wait for the bed liner install

B5E4CC6E-79B7-41DE-B8DD-BCF49CA2D345.jpeg
This is encouraging, I have the same Blend Date and spray bed liner. hoping to see some action on the tracker.

Sponsored

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 f150 xlt sport, 2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited
Occupation
Retired military and retired postal et.
My truck still says in production. My blend date was 02/21. That’s all the info I have so far. I have the spray in liner, hard tonneau cover, and wheel well liners. I hope to get my truck during Ford truck month!

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
We really have a long ride out to Cali too. The first truck (I had 2 retail orders but 1st was wrong) took a weird line and went south and came up through Fresno, and it is on its 16th day. My one that finally shipped Saturday is on Union Pacific, which is a straight shot along I-80, it is likely how the other NoCal trucks got here in 11 days (some made it that fast to the dealer).

Look at poor @chrisp993 truck still not back from spray in body shop, so he's still waiting at stop #2. He is going to set the record for worst luck, but it is hard to tell as Pioneer (on the other forum) has mostly been posting one-line status now and it's hard to track.
1614632119024.png
I gotta get my dealer to give me a screenshot of that. Would be nice to see the timeline.

wmuav8tor

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Airline Pilot
I saw another KC truck (I think it was @Asphaltman ?) make it through the bed liner process in <5 days. Could be that KC is way more efficient at it! Like maybe they pull from same lot instead of moving around the massive complex via autoport.
Hopefully mine goes through quick too! This is my first brand new vehicle so i'm pretty excited haha.

Derek83

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
My truck was just produced yesterday it looks like. Now will have to wait for the bed liner install

B5E4CC6E-79B7-41DE-B8DD-BCF49CA2D345.jpeg
Looks like i got an update last night. Truck rolled off the line yesterday, now its in the same holding pattern for the spray in.
Ford F-150 2/15 Build Week Screenshot_20210302-062759_Chrome

Scrbumm11

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Air Force
On the transit date in the tracker, is that the day it ships or how many days it'll be in shipping?

Sponsored

Orange13

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
On the transit date in the tracker, is that the day it ships or how many days it'll be in shipping?
Should be the number of days it will be in shipping. Mine is just a number (21) so likely the estimated days it will take from factory to dealership

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Any updates? Any 2/15 week builds get shipped yet? Or all we all "Awaiting Shipment"?

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
A couple trucks from the 2/8 build guys have shown up at dealerships with out ever getting a build check mark. Probably doesn't explain the Transit delay message though.

OP
OP
charliecbp

charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
A couple trucks from the 2/8 build guys have shown up at dealerships with out ever getting a build check mark. Probably doesn't explain the Transit delay message though.
Thats good to know! I could only be so lucky, one thing that is a little odd is my window sticker says "Convoy" but the sales manager says all vehicles coming into their dealership in central Florida come by rail and then are trucked in from the train depot. Don't know why my sticker wouldn't say Rail
Sponsored