12V battery low warning message at startup

col

First Name
DS
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
I recall earlier in the year seeing some issues with 12v batter low warning messages for Powerboosts that have not been driven for a while.

My 21 PB has 7,000 miles on it and it goes days of not being driven/started. It has started giving the warning message of 12V battery low. Has anyone else had this issue and gotten it fixed/resolved?
Advertisement

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I recall earlier in the year seeing some issues with 12v batter low warning messages for Powerboosts that have not been driven for a while.

My 21 PB has 7,000 miles on it and it goes days of not being driven/started. It has started giving the warning message of 12V battery low. Has anyone else had this issue and gotten it fixed/resolved?
Hi there! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having– If you'd like to, go ahead and send a private message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’d be happy to look into this for you. Thanks!

christophers

First Name
Christopher
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid
i have this same issue. seems to be a result of the back door misaligned based on the tsb. between this and the fake “trailer disconnected” alarms im towing my rv with another truck. dealership says “never heard of either of those notices” and wants me to drop truck off for a few days… less than 1000mi.

RichOK 1941

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5L V-6 Power Boost Technology Package
Occupation
retired
i have this same issue. seems to be a result of the back door misaligned based on the tsb. between this and the fake “trailer disconnected” alarms im towing my rv with another truck. dealership says “never heard of either of those notices” and wants me to drop truck off for a few days… less than 1000mi.
Me too and I also get "Charging System Service Soon" and dealers are backed up for weeks and want three days to work on and have no loan cars or rentals available.

RichOK 1941

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5L V-6 Power Boost Technology Package
Occupation
retired
Hi there! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having– If you'd like to, go ahead and send a private message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’d be happy to look into this for you. Thanks!
HOW DO I SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE?

Cessnadog

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I got this message tonight. 5500 miles into ownership.
It started fine but put the warning on the dash.

Only sat for a couple of days…

Advertisement

Advertisement