Sponsored

12 Months and no King Ranch F150 Truck! Now waiting for 2022 Model Year, hoping it won't end up being a 2023!

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Same boat. Ordered October ‘21. Still waiting now. Had my Subaru factory ordered from Japan, took 8 weeks. Now I’m at 8 months with americas first model t company. Who would’ve thought they didn’t fifo or put old orders as priority.
Sponsored

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
I am going nuts at 9 months. I can't imagine 12- 14 months. Hope Ford figures this out.

Anthony Cavallaro

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Commercial Roof Project Manager
October as well for me. Platinum PB. I have a VIN. July 11 build week. We will see. Pushed back 3 times so far.

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
I guess I am a newbie compared to some of you folks. I am at 6 months & waiting. It didn't really bother me too much waiting for production, although I will admit that getting bumped back a month on the schedule was frustrating. What has really irritated me though is waiting for shipping for the last 2 months. Ford emailed me 4/1 & said that the truck had been built. A solid month or more after that, chat told me it was on plant hold. Fords practice of only sharing the latest projected shipping date, that continues to get moved out every 2 weeks, is without doubt the absolutely most frustrating thing for me. That leads me to believe that Ford thinks that telling the truth about why a vehicle is delayed would upset the Customer more than telling them nothing.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
I guess I am a newbie compared to some of you folks. I am at 6 months & waiting. It didn't really bother me too much waiting for production, although I will admit that getting bumped back a month on the schedule was frustrating. What has really irritated me though is waiting for shipping for the last 2 months. Ford emailed me 4/1 & said that the truck had been built. A solid month or more after that, chat told me it was on plant hold. Fords practice of only sharing the latest projected shipping date, that continues to get moved out every 2 weeks, is without doubt the absolutely most frustrating thing for me. That leads me to believe that Ford thinks that telling the truth about why a vehicle is delayed would upset the Customer more than telling them nothing.
I’m in the exact same boat. Built March 15th. Been awaiting shipping (plant hold) ever since.
Ford is a total shit show. Like someone must know wtf is going on with my truck. But no. I get zip just like you. A new date every 2 weeks. I’m so done with ford.
Sponsored