12/20/2021 Build Club

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Hey folks, a good update of sorts, my build now is in a convoy delay and should be here by mid April. I say this is good because its left the plant. The best part though is my dealer offered me an early allocation on a 2022 Bronco Raptor. Lets see how long it takes for that to come in. hahaha
So hopefully in the next week you'll have your truck and be waiting on the Bronco forums (I think there's an Annie Lennox song quote in there somewhere.). Glad your dealer is working with you on that. 🤞 🤞 🤞 for that arrival!

Also I've sent out emails to the others on our list who haven't reported getting their trucks and have only heard back from @ColeTruckle - his ETA has gone to a blank value, but he's doing ok with it. I'll see about updating the list soon.
Sponsored

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Hey folks, a good update of sorts, my build now is in a convoy delay and should be here by mid April. I say this is good because its left the plant. The best part though is my dealer offered me an early allocation on a 2022 Bronco Raptor. Lets see how long it takes for that to come in. hahaha
What was your status before it changed to convoy Delay?

@TN Rotty I got so deflated with my build sitting in Awaiting Shipment status that I stopped coming here. Seeing all the March builds get shipped was too depressing. Bad enough seeing my Bedrug and Husky mats sitting in their boxes every day. Oh and the "When is your truck coming?!" questions from the wife. What a joy this process has been!

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@TN Rotty I got so deflated with my build sitting in Awaiting Shipment status that I stopped coming here. Seeing all the March builds get shipped was too depressing. Bad enough seeing my Bedrug and Husky mats sitting in their boxes every day. Oh and the "When is your truck coming?!" questions from the wife. What a joy this process has been!
I totally understand. Last I remember the sheet had you at a 3/13 ETA, which obviously didn't happen. Had they gotten you a new ETA or is it just "blank" now?

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
I totally understand. Last I remember the sheet had you at a 3/13 ETA, which obviously didn't happen. Had they gotten you a new ETA or is it just "blank" now?
I stopped asking. I'll probably ask again mid April. All the ETAS this far have been fake so far so I'm not excited for updates.

bwm1116s

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22Lariat 22Braptor 13 ZL1 69Z28 Camaro 97SVT Cobra
Occupation
Food Distribution
What was your status before it changed to convoy Delay?

It was Released, awaiting shipment.

Sponsored

jstep56

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Just put in my order for a black Tremor mid package (401A) with added 360 cam and power rear sliding window. Also had the auto start/stop removed to hopefully speed it up. Dealer said the 3.5L's are coming out faster so hope it comes quick!!

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F350 6.7, 2022 F150 XLT on order
Occupation
Manufacturing
Still haven’t heard anything on mine, talked to dealer last Friday they said it’s still on hold for a part, they said they called ford and asked, eta is 5/17-22, which I have zero confidence in if it isn’t built now it’s not gonna be here in a month

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still haven’t heard anything on mine, talked to dealer last Friday they said it’s still on hold for a part, they said they called ford and asked, eta is 5/17-22, which I have zero confidence in if it isn’t built now it’s not gonna be here in a month
What engine did you get? If it's the PB, they may be trying to get a new heat exchanger in it.

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manufacturing
What engine did you get? If it's the PB, they may be trying to get a new heat exchanger in it.
Regular 3.5 EB XLT 302a with:
Max Tow
Sunroof
B&O sound
Rear Slider

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Regular 3.5 EB XLT 302a with:
Max Tow
Sunroof
B&O sound
Rear Slider
And I have no idea what is holding it up... By logic, it would have been something that was an issue back in December.

Sponsored

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manufacturing
And I have no idea what is holding it up... By logic, it would have been something that was an issue back in December.
I think it was one of the first group to go on hold and it’s been stuffed to the back of the lot and will be one of the last to come out, guys in the 1/10 build thread are in the same boat, it’s pretty frustrating watching trucks be built and shipped with later build weeks, mines been sitting for over 2 months now

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I think it was one of the first group to go on hold and it’s been stuffed to the back of the lot and will be one of the last to come out, guys in the 1/10 build thread are in the same boat, it’s pretty frustrating watching trucks be built and shipped with later build weeks, mines been sitting for over 2 months now
People in the 4/4/22 week have been shipped. Im frustrated about that and they are only a week newer than me. Im on chip hold over 2 weeks, I have no idea how you all have handled it

Mainah

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manufacturing
People in the 4/4/22 week have been shipped. Im frustrated about that and they are only a week newer than me. Im on chip hold over 2 weeks, I have no idea how you all have handled it
There really isn’t much you can do about it, it’s obvious that Ford is only worried about production numbers and not getting people their trucks in order of build date. From what I’ve seen it looks like they get parts in and use them to satisfy the trucks on the line so they are a complete unit instead of finishing the ones already on hold. The dealers don’t give a crap if they lose you as a customer because they will sell the truck either way when it comes in, you really got nothing to do but wait.

Last edited:

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
And then when you get your truck, you might get to wait on a warranty parts for many weeks. 6.5 weeks so far for a heat exchanger for me. Some folks have waited longer and can't drive their truck until the part is in.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
And then when you get your truck, you might get to wait on a warranty parts for many weeks. 6.5 weeks so far for a heat exchanger for me. Some folks have waited longer and can't drive their truck until the part is in.
I heard about the heat exchanger issue on another thread. I has to be infuriating having a brand new truck you can't even use
Sponsored