Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Sorry for the delay on these responses.

Congrats! I read your post - saw "went to pick up mine" and I was going to confirm that you got it - So on re-reading I've got you marked as delivered - got pics????

Basically they said it never happened, that was a specific offer, I didn't have a personal code for that offer, etc. Sales manager told me they don't make anything on the 0/72 or 0/36 loans, so it doesn't matter to them which is used and they have no reason to not allow the 0/72. He also did nothing to put me in contact with anyone who could help resolve the situation. ("Call Ford Marketing"...)

In my view, if they are offering 5% below invoice provided you get a loan through them, including FoMoCo loans (such as 0/72) it seems like they would make up the extra on the back side of the loan, and the higher the interest rate, or the shorter the term on low or zero interest rates would benefit them. Not knowing their business model, I can't say. I can say I was ticked. I was fortunate that I was not counting on that loan rate and term

Mine was 32 miles. I had the spray in liner, so I assume they drove it there and back. That might be a good thing for some general road testing, come to think of it. There have been a couple of builds that had issues on driving off the lot.

Dexter told me the same thing in November. His sales manager and finance manager told me a different story in January.

Mine sat for 2 weeks in a rail yard after leaving Dearborn. Delivery driver shortage has caused a big backlog of trucks sitting. Once they start delivering though, it seems as if they swamp a dealer at a time.

@Schreff16 got a PA delivery from KC on 1/19. I believe that's our closest delivery from KC to the East Coast. I believe our other East Coast builds are still awaiting delivery, but you can check the list.
Issues driving off of the lot?!
Sponsored

130 Ghost_Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
M
Don't know the significance of it, but the date at the bottom of my sticker changed from 01/10/22 to 01/25/22.
My sticker has gone from 01/10/22 to 01/17/22 and now it shows 01/25/22 and the only thing I can tell that is different is the date that changes

130 Ghost_Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
The tracker has updated my ETA to 30 Jan, seems a little ambitious seeing that as of Monday it was still in DRB but I also don’t see their schedule for when the trains will move out.

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
I'm getting anxious. No updates from anyone. ETA from Ford Tracker is still 1/29, but the tracker hasn't worked for me today and only works about 30% of the time now.

I wish I had a rail number to track, but I don't want to bother Chip at Granger with any emails or phone calls. I know they are swamped.

130 Ghost_Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
I'm getting anxious. No updates from anyone. ETA from Ford Tracker is still 1/29, but the tracker hasn't worked for me today and only works about 30% of the time now.

I wish I had a rail number to track, but I don't want to bother Chip at Granger with any emails or phone calls. I know they are swamped.
I wish the tracker would give more information, why is it that the dealer can get more information from Ford’s system than anyone else? The dealers need to complain to Ford corporate with the rest of us so we don’t have to keep pestering their people.

Sponsored

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I wish the tracker would give more information, why is it that the dealer can get more information from Ford’s system than anyone else? The dealers need to complain to Ford corporate with the rest of us so we don’t have to keep pestering their people.
Agree, but I'm certain they have complained to some extent. Revamping the tracking process for a large corporation just takes time, and it seems like Ford is just way behind the curve.

Jhowey

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT SPACE WHITE

I think the tracking has got to go a different route than what they are using right now. All these vehicles have gps modules on them so the buyer of the vehicle should be able to track it down to when or where it’ll be. It’s just frustrating that you have to call someone else to get info that you already know. I’ve called my dealer atleast once a month since I’ve ordered to get check ups from them since they should have more info than me but nope they have the same info as I do. But thanks to these forums this process of ordering a truck has been an easy going experience.

Jhowey

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Agree, but I'm certain they have complained to some extent. Revamping the tracking process for a large corporation just takes time, and it seems like Ford is just way behind the curve.

But they just didn’t over night say they were going to an order based sale model overnight this was planned out and they thought the tracking system they used would be good enough. I also think this could’ve been handled better if maybe they would’ve trained the dealers alittle better especially the small dealers that probably wouldn’t see the volume that the bigger dealers see with doing special orders.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Truck delivered to dealer this AM. Nor'easter is ruining my pickup plan, got to come up with different plan.
Delivered 1/26 - Congrats and I thought I was worried about a few inches of snow in VA... Be safe no matter what.
Issues driving off of the lot?!
Not me, but finance had messed up and transporter couldn't get the keys until it was corrected (by me running around at the last minute). Dexter ran the keys to the transporter and he had left. I had to call broker to get him back - lotsa fun.
The tracker has updated my ETA to 30 Jan, seems a little ambitious seeing that as of Monday it was still in DRB but I also don’t see their schedule for when the trains will move out.
ETA update to 1/30 - We're taking this as a good sign and ignoring the DRB data point for now.

130 Ghost_Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
They already have a decent tracking capacity, the vehicle visibility report that only the dealers can see comes from Ford so the idea that they can’t push the individual vehicle report to customers I don’t think is correct.

Sponsored

Cranbery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor

I'm in the same boat. Don't want to keep bothering Granger, but kind of triggered that I can track $10 Amazon packages between than my $70k truck.

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I'm in the same boat. Don't want to keep bothering Granger, but kind of triggered that I can track $10 Amazon packages between than my $70k truck.
Yeah, it's crazy. And for me, I am going to lose a PCO if I can't pick it up by the end of the month... which isn't looking good at this point.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Talked to dealer. No 0/72 APR don't understand how is possible.

Picking up on Friday to avoid Nor'easter.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
Talked to dealer. No 0/72 APR don't understand how is possible.

Picking up on Friday to avoid Nor'easter.
Wasn't yours a converted 21 order? They didnt honor the 0/72 or 3500 PCO for converted orders?

How did it work out with your trade?

Jhowey

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They already have a decent tracking capacity, the vehicle visibility report that only the dealers can see comes from Ford so the idea that they can’t push the individual vehicle report to customers I don’t think is correct.

When I talked to my dealer three weeks ago they said they get a daily update from ford and my truck wasn’t on it. I guess it’s a day by day basis’s idk. But it’s crazy that a dealer won’t or isn’t willing to tell a person that ordered a vehicle from them where or when their truck will be in when you see others asking their dealer and their dealer bending over backwards to help them out.
Sponsored