12/20/2021 Build Club

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
How does one obtain the customer’s order number?
Do you have your Preview Order sheet from your dealer? it's on that under Order Code.

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Does anyone with the 12/20 build date have a window sticker yet in the system?

Sponsored

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic
Was the second email from Ford? I have only gotten the email saying I was 11/29. But dealer sees different and says I should disregard the email from Ford. It’s surprising me to that Ford would send and email like that in error. But at this point I’m just happy to have e Vin and some sign of life.
Both emails have been from Ford.

F150inSD

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a PB
Ford decided I belonged in here instead of the previous 12/13 club.

Ordered 11/09, VIN my recieved yesterday with a build week of 12/13. Received another email this evening that I had been bumped to 12/20.

Lariat PB, Crew, sport, 4x4, silver, 501, roof, assist 2.0, tow tech, bed/tailgate package, 20" wheels.
This is my experience too. Received 12/13 build date email on Thursday and follow up email on Friday bumping my order to the week of 12/20.

Lariat 502a PB in silver, crew, sports pkg with 20” rims, tailgate, moonroof, tow pkg, power running boards, 360 camera, and a few other options.

Ordered on 10/16. Removed BAP on 11/6.

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
My dealer just sent me a text that said “Ford has locked in a build day, 12/21”. I asked if that date ever moved, and he said when you have a scheduled week, it can get pushed forward or back, but once the DAY is locked it, he’s never seen it move.

I was only notified of the build week last Thursday. Seems pretty quick based on everything I’ve read in these forums.

OP
OP
67440dodge

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 XL on order 67 Dodge Coronet 440
Occupation
Retired
Welp, I'm no longer a member of the 12/20 build club. I cancelled my order due to the salesman being a enema nozzle (douche nozzle is too nice). No arguments, no bickering from him, just "not a problem, give me your card and I'll refund the deposit".

I honestly think he's relieved because he's not selling a $80K Powerboost Platinum instead of a sub-$40K XL...

Not Sure

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport
Occupation
Print
Welp, I'm no longer a member of the 12/20 build club. I cancelled my order due to the salesman being a enema nozzle (douche nozzle is too nice).
What happened?

Sponsored

OP
OP
67440dodge

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Salesman taking 2-3 days to answer emails (usually requiring me to ask again), not returning calls/voicemails, when asked if could match (not match or I'll cancel) Chapman's 4% under invoice, the only instant reply was "No worries, we've refunded your deposit". After tearing the sales manager a new one, took a couple days to say it wasn't refunded, then another 2-3 days to confirm he hadn't cancelled the order. Final straw was email question on Friday morning about incentives, his answer 5 minutes before closing on Saturday was "I'll email you Monday". Not what you'd expect from the "Internet Sales Manager" Tuesday at noon no answer so just walked in and said I was cancelling order. No arguing, no bickering, just refunded the deposit back to my card... Don't think he was too keen on selling a XL..

After reading Google reviews of the dealership, looks like I wasn't alone in my assessment of him.

Last edited:

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Salesman taking 2-3 days to answer emails (usually requiring me to ask again), not returning calls/voicemails, when asked if could match (not match or I'll cancel) Chapman's 4% under invoice, the only instant reply was "No worries, we've refunded your deposit". After tearing the sales manager a new one, took a couple days to say it wasn't refunded, then another 2-3 days to confirm he hadn't cancelled the order. Final straw was email question on Friday morning about incentives, his answer 5 minutes before closing on Saturday was "I'll email you Monday". Not what you'd expect from the "Internet Sales Manager" Tuesday at noon no answer so just walked in and said I was cancelling order. No arguing, no bickering, just refunded the deposit back to my card... Don't think he was too keen on selling a XL..

After reading Google reviews of the dealership, looks like I wasn't alone in my assessment of him.
My best recommendation is to put a well thought out review on Google and yep that specifically calls the dirt bag out by name. If you just put a raging review on there it won’t mean much but if you calmly describe the reasons and explain specifically why the person and dealership fall short, it will get a lot more attention.

If you are really just pissed off, walk into the dealership and snap a picture of him and post his face in the review while ranting about his terrible service and how everyone should avoid him. That will get some real notice.

OP
OP
67440dodge

67440dodge

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Review is already done, didn’t mention names but others did, apparently he’s got a rep for misleading customers…. Good thing about Google reviews is it shows links to your other reviews and mine show good side businesses can be

After the Chapman thing I was content with just getting truck built in Dec and moving on. But that last one involving incentives proved he was just stringing me along. It’s ok though, I got a 5.0 and 3.73 locker in new order from Chapman and saved $1500 in process

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic
What does a priority code 19 mean?
From what I understand, Codes 1-10 are only able to be assigned by FMC and will place your order at the top of the list to be built as soon as all parts are available.

Codes 11-19 are assigned by the dealer for customer spec orders. There's apparently two platforms which a dealer can place an order, if they place it through WBDO then it is automatically assigned Priority 19.

20-80 are for dealer orders to go on the lot.

That's at least how I read and understood everything when I was looking into it. Hopefully someone more informed that myself will chime in if I'm wrong.
Sponsored