First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
When I look at the tracker, it still says shipped but “shipped” doesn’t have the check mark next to it. Really hoping that it’s not still sitting at a ramp in motor city.

5F699F68-5DAA-4783-848E-91360FC626DB.png
With my tracker, Order Confirmed, In Production, Built, all have a check mark. Shipped has a small white dot inside a larger white circle. Delivery has a large white dot. It also has TBD.
else where on the page, it has 02/07/22 as the delivery date.
Sponsored

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
When I look at the tracker, it still says shipped but “shipped” doesn’t have the check mark next to it. Really hoping that it’s not still sitting at a ramp in motor city.

5F699F68-5DAA-4783-848E-91360FC626DB.png
Same for me

poodwecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302a
4th Jan - in production
17th Jan - built

just says shipped today but not checked like the rest of you.

can I still hang out here in 12/20? Lol
I’ll gladly accept if I didn’t get a Christmas rush/hangover build truck but damn is it annoying to be told 12/20 and then have it be 1/17 :p
ETA delivery says feb 9 but I won’t hold my breath.

might as well start a home brew for my soon to be friends and Granger motors!

Sponsored

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
It's kinda scary, but I how have the VIN of my ordered truck memorized, because I've used it so much checking the shipping status.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Picked mine up from Granger on Saturday. All went well but I think Chip needs a vacation. ;)
Congrats! I'll mark you as picked up tonight. Pics?

4th Jan - in production
17th Jan - built

just says shipped today but not checked like the rest of you.

can I still hang out here in 12/20? Lol
I’ll gladly accept if I didn’t get a Christmas rush/hangover build truck but damn is it annoying to be told 12/20 and then have it be 1/17 :p
ETA delivery says feb 9 but I won’t hold my breath.

might as well start a home brew for my soon to be friends and Granger motors!
Hang out here - I'm thinking the 17th built date may be related to chip hold, offsite work, etc.

Skiingsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
I ended up picking mine up on Saturday.

Dealer honored the promised 0%/72 and $1,000 rebate that was available over Labor Day weekend when I ordered without any issues, (he knew that was the only reason I was buying Ford rather than a Toyota.) The other option I could have chosen was $5,000 worth of rebates. The rate Ford offered for 72 months term on that was 3.99% though. I took the 0% over the $4,000 savings. Didn’t think it was worth my time to go find a credit union and shop rates to barely break even.

This is my first truck. So far the family and I love it. Coming from an older 4runner that I’ve owned for 15 years with over 250k miles so the wife and kids are pumped with the upgrade. Build quality seems great. (I was confused though. (On the xlt) Do the back seats lock in their down position or can you freely lift the back bench without releasing any latch? Also does the whole rear backrest not fold? I was able to fold the 33% portion to access the Jack and all that but didn’t see how to fold down the 66% back seat back rest.)?

Installed the Bak Revolver 4xs bed cover yesterday (bought from Realtruck.com and it shipped and was delivered in less than a week.) Colorado got some fresh snow last night and today so going to go play in the snow later today to determine if Goodyear Duratracs are needed asap or if I can run the stock tires dead first. (Had two sets of Duratracs on my 4runner and loved them). I’ll likely do a leaving kit once tires get upgraded but the rake isn’t as bad as I expected or just shows up worse in peoples pictures? Looking into tint for the front windows and clear bra some small areas for rock chip protection sooner than later. Other than that don’t think I have any huge plans in terms of mods at the moment. Tempted to upgrade to Katzkin leather eventually. Don’t love the sport cloth but it’s not as bad as I have been envisioning all this time. (Also the ford blue ovals appear just a little off on the all grey truck so maybe this summer I’ll black/grey out the badges and potentially remove the fx4 stickers for a cleaner look).

Overall very happy with the truck. Thanks to all the great members of this forum and build week. So much information provided over the last few months. Been good to have a community to go through the process with. Hoping for nothing but the best for all you and your deliveries and hope all these trucks live long healthy lives.
Ford F-150 12/20/2021 Build Club 0D1A6303-D6CE-4AD7-AB87-21310988EE81
Ford F-150 12/20/2021 Build Club 1791E4E5-C663-4F71-B31B-6427B47C90D1
Ford F-150 12/20/2021 Build Club ED70CEF4-33A4-4A2B-BE9A-FB899DB40DF0

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
This is my first truck. So far the family and I love it. Coming from an older 4runner that I’ve owned for 15 years with over 250k miles so the wife and kids are pumped with the upgrade. Build quality seems great. (I was confused though. (On the xlt) Do the back seats lock in their down position or can you freely lift the back bench without releasing any latch? Also does the whole rear backrest not fold? I was able to fold the 33% portion to access the Jack and all that but didn’t see how to fold down the 66% back seat back rest.)?
Congrats on getting the truck! For releasing the rear seat back, check out this thread:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...percrew-rear-seat-release-driver’s-side.2321/

This is the product to install to make it easier to manage:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0732VMKH...olid=3JAP3KZFCTGZF&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

130 Ghost_Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB
N

Dealer honored the promised 0%/72 and $1,000 rebate that was available over Labor Day weekend when I ordered without any issues, (he knew that was the only reason I was buying Ford rather than a Toyota.) The other option I could have chosen was $5,000 worth of rebates. The rate Ford offered for 72 months term on that was 3.99% though. I took the 0% over the $4,000 savings. Didn’t think it was worth my time to go find a credit union and shop rates to barely break even.

Installed the Bak Revolver 4xs bed cover yesterday (bought from Realtruck.com and it shipped and was delivered in less than a week.) Colorado got some fresh snow last night and today so going to go play in the snow later today to determine if Goodyear Duratracs are needed asap or if I can run the stock tires dead first. (Had two sets of Duratracs on my 4runner and loved them). I’ll likely do a leaving kit once tires get upgraded but the rake isn’t as bad as I expected or just shows up worse in peoples pictures? Looking into tint for the front windows and clear bra some small areas for rock chip protection sooner than later. Other than that don’t think I have any huge plans in terms of mods at the moment. Tempted to upgrade to Katzkin leather eventually. Don’t love the sport cloth but it’s not as bad as I have been envisioning all this time. (Also the ford blue ovals appear just a little off on the all grey truck so maybe this summer I’ll black/grey out the badges and potentially remove the fx4 stickers for a cleaner look).

Overall very happy with the truck. Thanks to all the great members of this forum and build week. So much information provided over the last few months. Been good to have a community to go through the process with. Hoping for nothing but the best for all you and your deliveries and hope all these trucks live long healthy lives.
0D1A6303-D6CE-4AD7-AB87-21310988EE81.jpeg
1791E4E5-C663-4F71-B31B-6427B47C90D1.jpeg
ED70CEF4-33A4-4A2B-BE9A-FB899DB40DF0.jpeg
nice, I’m like a child waiting for Christmas morning for mine still. The other side of the back folds down but it’s a pain to get to the latch so you have to get something like this to make it easier to access : https://builtrightind.com/products/builtright-industries-ford-f-series-rear-seat-release-kit-red

Sponsored

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic

0D1A6303-D6CE-4AD7-AB87-21310988EE81.jpeg
1791E4E5-C663-4F71-B31B-6427B47C90D1.jpeg
ED70CEF4-33A4-4A2B-BE9A-FB899DB40DF0.jpeg
This may be worth looking into if you want to fold the back rest portion of the rear seat.

https://builtrightind.com/products/builtright-industries-ford-f-series-rear-seat-release-kit

I want to say that there’s someone out there that makes a storage system that mounts on the back wall of the cab.

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
Anyone know what 'inactive' means ?
Ford F-150 12/20/2021 Build Club 1643138408542

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
My guess is it hasn’t arrived at the Nashville ramp yet. Mine has the same status and is still on the train.
Know how long it sits at ramp? Getting worried it will not make my '2nd' delivery window of 18-27.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel