Sponsored

12/20/2021 Build Club

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
Anyone in the build week with a truck heading to Houston? If so, have you been able to locate your vehicle through any of the transport websites, and can you share which one(s)? Mine is coming to College Station, so presumably the rail stop is in Houston and then truck to the dealership , but I haven't been able to get any info from my vin on Palsapp, cassens, or united road. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You’re one lucky son of a gun with all those incentives/rebates. My stupid f*cking dealership said all they could find was one $1000 incentive and that pissed me off.
Sponsored

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic
Anyone in the build week with a truck heading to Houston? If so, have you been able to locate your vehicle through any of the transport websites, and can you share which one(s)? Mine is coming to College Station, so presumably the rail stop is in Houston and then truck to the dealership , but I haven't been able to get any info from my vin on Palsapp, cassens, or united road. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I live in Cypress but I’m buying from Energy Country in Port Arthur. Have not been able to track Jack Cooper, United or Cassens this entire time.

Todds67

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Expedition Platinum
Occupation
Landscape business owner
A couple of quick pics. No issues with pick-up and the dealer actually found an additional $1,000 incentive. Total incentives = $6,000 on top of X-Plan. Couldn't be happier with thain incentives? t.

How6000in the world did you get$6

MY22 F150 Liimited with Max Recline Seats and Work Surface
Window Sticker MSRP Price = $81,010.00
X-Plan Price = $75,702.26
PCO - $3,500
Incentive 1 - $1,000.00
Incentive 2 - $1,000.00
Ford Military Appreciation - $500.00
Final Purchase Price = $69,702.26
Total Savings = $11,307.74
What dealer did you use and did you have a history with them before this purchase?

Dan65

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Limited Iconic Silver
What dealer did you use and did you have a history with them before this purchase?
It is a local dealer here in Kentucky. No history with them at all. Just a dealership that seems to operate in manner that is not looking to take advantage of current market turmoil. I suspect most dealerships are honest and fair, we just hear more about the bad one.

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
I live in Cypress but I’m buying from Energy Country in Port Arthur. Have not been able to track Jack Cooper, United or Cassens this entire time.
Do you have a link for each of these? Trying to find my baby

Sponsored

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
So, I have an offer from Vroom for $49804 for my trade and my dealer is offering 45k flat, what to do. If I don't trade, I will have to drive 2 vehicles back and lose money at the same time.

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
So, I have an offer from Vroom for $49804 for my trade and my dealer is offering 45k flat, what to do. If I don't trade, I will have to drive 2 vehicles back and lose money at the same time.
dealer will try to tell you that you will “save” on taxes if you trade through them. Cause 45k with the “tax savings” is basically around $48-49k.

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff

Depending on how far that is, that $5K diff may justify a plane ticket to fly out and drive back.

BoostedKWs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Engineer
dealer will try to tell you that you will “save” on taxes if you trade through them. Cause 45k with the “tax savings” is basically around $48-49k.
Which is BS since that's our benefit, not theirs.

agie
What's your trade on KBB?

Todds67

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Expedition Platinum
Occupation
Landscape business owner
It is a local dealer here in Kentucky. No history with them at all. Just a dealership that seems to operate in manner that is not looking to take advantage of current market turmoil. I suspect most dealerships are honest and fair, we just hear more about the bad one.
So what part of Kentucky are you in? Can you give me the
name of the dealer? Apologize for all of the questions.

Sponsored

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel
Which is BS since that's our benefit, not theirs.

agie
What's your trade on KBB?
Well above what dealer is offering, close to vroom. I have 2020 car with 8k miles and dealer offer is close to fair condition in KBB which is low ball since you waited for your truck for 4 months.

Truck21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Tacoma, 18 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I just got a call from my dealer telling me that my truck just came in. I was blown away because the ETA from ford marketing as well as my email from Ford was early February. Ordered 11/29. Picking up Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully everyone else’s is going to pile in next week!

Hard2hitnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F 150 powerboost 4x4
Occupation
Geek Stuff
I just got a call from my dealer telling me that my truck just came in. I was blown away because the ETA from ford marketing as well as my email from Ford was early February. Ordered 11/29. Picking up Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully everyone else’s is going to pile in next week!
Hey...see you are in AL, that is where my truck is going (Long Lewis in Muscle Shoals). Wonder if mine is in the same load. I have a date of 25JAN.

Kirchdc

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'89 Bronco II, '20 Explorer, 3 F150s: 99, 01, 22
Check with your local state tag office, in my state you can sell a car within so many days later (maybe 45) and still get the tax credit off you new purchase. Keep copies of all your paperwork
Sponsored