12/06/21 built week

kippita2001

First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Got the call from Granger today that my Tremor was delivered. Picking it up next week. I was surprised they were competitive with my trade in as well. Matched my offer from Vroom. Awesome experience so far with them!
Sponsored

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
A few observations:

Build quality is ok. Lots of trim pieces not quite fitting right or not fully clicked in.

Headlights: I have the 502a high projectors. They are decent, but not as bright as i was expecting. Also, there is a shadow between the high and low beam pattern. This is very distracting on uneven freeways. Never had a car with headlight alignment this poor. My 2008 4Runner has perfect overlap between high/low. Maybe I can adjust up the low beams via software.

Fake engine noise is hilarious. I will disable once I get my obd2 dongle.

3.5l has tons of power and delivery is wonderful.

Seats are very comfortable.

B&O system is not great. Glad I didn’t pay for the “unleashed”. Too many corners were cut on the audio. I feel like for maybe $10/truck, they could have put way better speakers in the truck. Maybe I just need to tweak the settings, but nothing sounds great. My 2008 Toyota JBL system is every bit as good.

Cabin is quiet and massive.

Factory tires look very small especially on the 6.5’ bed. Need a lift and 34s ASAP

Road manners are very impressive. I was driving last night in 60+ mph crosswinds with blown over semis on the road, and the truck felt very composed.

Edit: single massive sun visor is annoying. Should have split system and be at least an inch less thick. If the sun is right over the a pillar and your winding down a road, you have to keep moving the massive visor back and forth and the visor has no lateral movement so there is an inch gap between the a pillar and visor where the sun gets you. Stupid penny pinching here.

Last edited:

21PBLariat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB Lariat
Update on my truck.

Powerboost Lariat - White - 502a - bed liner - work space

Ordered 5-11-21
Built 12-10-21
Just showing the vehicle was shipped 1-8-21

This has been quite the ordeal.... Hope it doesn't take a month to deliver to Houston.

Sponsored

21PBLariat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB Lariat
Just heard from the salesman that it’s officially in transit to the dealer. No ETA though
I received the exact same thing from my salesman... He said if he was a betting man, beginning to middle of next week.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Try your window stickers now if you haven't already!

21PBLariat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB Lariat
Ford Tracker was updated this morning and now shows a 1-18-22 Estimated Delivery from the 1-2-22 that had been shown. Salesman said it's in route.

Eric12775

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 2x4 5.0 on order
Occupation
Truck driver
Ford Tracker was updated this morning and now shows a 1-18-22 Estimated Delivery from the 1-2-22 that had been shown. Salesman said it's in route.
Same here. Expected delivery of 1/18

Sponsored

Txwyaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Congrats! Still patiently on my 2021 lariat 3.5. I’ve never received emails, but from the times I’ve been able to get the ford tracker to work, I’m thinking it shipped around 12/5-12-7. Convoy from KC to DFW area. Dealer said should be any day now. Palsapp just showed delivered to Muncie ramp in KC and that’s it. But I’ve looked up trucks VINs in stock at my dealer that were convoy from KC and all they all show that as well on palsapp- so they must be using a different shipper. Hopefully soon…

AAWhyte

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 5.0
Occupation
PM
Congrats! Still patiently on my 2021 lariat 3.5. I’ve never received emails, but from the times I’ve been able to get the ford tracker to work, I’m thinking it shipped around 12/5-12-7. Convoy from KC to DFW area. Dealer said should be any day now. Palsapp just showed delivered to Muncie ramp in KC and that’s it. But I’ve looked up trucks VINs in stock at my dealer that were convoy from KC and all they all show that as well on palsapp- so they must be using a different shipper. Hopefully soon…
Yeah my truck never showed as shipped on palsapp, but it did recognize the VIN. It took 34 days from when I received the shipped notice till it hit the dealer. I'm in FL

Txwyaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Yeah my truck never showed as shipped on palsapp, but it did recognize the VIN. It took 34 days from when I received the shipped notice till it hit the dealer. I'm in FL
Lord, I hope it doesn’t take 34 days for mine, ha.

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Well looks like my lucky number was pulled. Picking up my Truck this afternoon. Dealer told me it was delivered late last night! First thing to order are the black Towing Mirror Caps.......
50436.jpeg
Nice looking truck! (y)