12/06/21 built week

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Honestly not sure. I thought it was 60 months too and, kind of jokingly, asked for 72 months and the finance guy gave it to me.
0% 72 mo's was available on 8/9 when you ordered, glad they took care of you!
Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I picked up my truck today! I should have given the sales guy the benefit of the doubt- I think he was just confused. They gave me no problems at all for x-plan pricing & I got 0% for 72 months finance deal. So much to try & learn about Sync.

Pretty crazy to see 8 miles on the odometer. Last time I bought a car was 15 years ago!
IMG_3380.jpg
Did they automatically honor the whole MYCO 0% 72 deal for 21 being rolled into 2022?

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Edit: I called Jack Cooper and they confirmed the truck is delivered to granger, but mentioned that the convoy truck did deliver a few trucks to another dealer on the same load. Since granger confirmed that my truck was not delivered to them today on that load, I called the other dealer and asked them to check if my truck was delivered to them by mistake. They confirmed the truck was NOT delivered to them. So it seems my truck must have fallen off the delivery truck??

Palsapp shows delivered. So I gave a quick call to chip at granger to ask about locking in the financing today. He did manage to get out that the truck wasn’t there.

Is palsapp usually wrong?

I just don’t want to lose the 0% financing option from ford and the other incentives.

Last edited:

simon

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 701a Antimatter Blue PB
0% 72 mo's was available on 8/9 when you ordered, glad they took care of you!
Nice! That must have been it.
Did they automatically honor the whole MYCO 0% 72 deal for 21 being rolled into 2022?
My truck is a '21.
Edit: I called Jack Cooper and they confirmed the truck is delivered to granger, but mentioned that the convoy truck did deliver a few trucks to another dealer on the same load. Since granger confirmed that my truck was not delivered to them today on that load, I called the other dealer and asked them to check if my truck was delivered to them by mistake. They confirmed the truck was NOT delivered to them. So it seems my truck must have fallen off the delivery truck??

Palsapp shows delivered. So I gave a quick call to chip at granger to ask about locking in the financing today. Aside from his usual passive aggressive tone and comments, he did manage to get out that the truck wasn’t there.

I just don’t want to lose the 0% financing option from ford and the other incentives.
I got the same from my salesman at my dealership. Then I emailed the inventory manager (she was keeping me updated on the status the whole time) and she immediately responded and said she has the keys to the truck on her desk. So I think the sales guy was oblivious. What does the Ford tracker say?

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Drugs
Nice! That must have been it.

My truck is a '21.

I got the same from my salesman at my dealership. Then I emailed the inventory manager (she was keeping me updated on the status the whole time) and she immediately responded and said she has the keys to the truck on her desk. So I think the sales guy was oblivious. What does the Ford tracker say?
Edit: ford tracker still shows “shipped”. Palsapp shows delivered as well as my call to the courier confirming delivery to granger.

Edit/edit: now tracker shows delivered.

I am going to be a little perturbed if I lose 0% financing because granger didn’t know that the truck was delivered to them in time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Charliedog

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Mustang GT conv., 2005 F350 KR
Occupation
Retired

Palsapp shows delivered. So I gave a quick call to chip at granger to ask about locking in the financing today. Aside from his usual passive aggressive tone and comments, he did manage to get out that the truck wasn’t there.

My trucks vin showed up as pending on palsapp before it was built, now it's been delivered to the dealership and palsapp still shows pending. That ain't right

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My trucks vin showed up as pending on palsapp before it was built, now it's been delivered to the dealership and palsapp still shows pending. That ain't right
Probably because the truck wasn't shipped by them directly, there are other carriers too, such as United Road

FoundryMan12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Jeep Wagoneer, 23 Raptor
Palsapp shows my truck delivered to the dealership 12/31! Even though the dealer is closed I went and checked and sure enough the truck is there!! I was 12/6 build week with 12/10 build day. 2022 F-150 Tremor 402A

Sponsored

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'

Txwyaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Finally!! Tracker updated to built on my 21 Lariat 3.5. I was wondering how long into the new year it would take for some manager to be pissed about a 21 still sitting there and would get it kicked out the door. Anyway… anyone have any idea how long to convoy a truck from KC to the DFW area?

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Drugs
Finally!! Tracker updated to built on my 21 Lariat 3.5. I was wondering how long into the new year it would take for some manager to be pissed about a 21 still sitting there and would get it kicked out the door. Anyway… anyone have any idea how long to convoy a truck from KC to the DFW area?
Heck yeah man! Nice to see the last of these 21s finally get out. Mine is sitting at Granger just waiting for me to fly in on Thursday night and pick it up Friday morning.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Drugs
Granger did not offer me 0% for 60 months. They stated that option is not available. They offered 0.9% for 60 months and $2,500 in rebates.

Not a huge deal since I’ll hopefully pay the truck off in a year or two, but just so y’all know.
Sponsored