First Name
LewLoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Lead Foot 302A High Package
Occupation
Driver
Ford tracker only worked for me a couple days last month, this site's tracker is sporadic but did work sometimes - it is not working for me now.

Mach E just about always returns some information. According to the Mach E tracker my window sticker still show's my blend date as tomorrow 11/30.

How can I confirm it actually happens tomorrow?
it takes 20 hrs. to build so give it a few days! That Mach E tracker pretty accurate !
Sponsored

Last edited:

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
it takes 20 hrs. to build so give it a few days! That Mach E tracker pretty accurate !
1-2 days after blend for build date, depending on where sequence number falls out for actual production. The tracker usually updates the morning after build day.

doocatracer08

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 FORD F150 TREMOR, BLACK, 402A
Occupation
designer
Has anyone received an ETA of delivery from their dealer? Not sure when that information populates into the dealers status updates.
My build/blend is 12/1, ford keeps switching delivery from week of 12/13 to 12/20, so not sure, located upstate ny

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Let me help some of you out a, week to 10 days before your truck is scheduled to be built your window sticker should be ready. On top of the sticker in the middle is a blend date for instance mines was 11/10/2021 meaning that's the day the parts are on the line for your truck to head down the assembly line. For example, My Window sticker had a date of 11/03/2021- 11/04/2021 my truck was actually built 2 days earlier on 11/10/2021 then was told to me of 11/12/2021 spray on bedliner included it takes about 20 hrs. to build a truck even though they come out every 53 seconds lol. At least in Dearborn. Now once QA goes through it, it is ready for shipment my truck was shipped from KCAP via Rail last Tuesday so I'm expecting it here in Michigan between next week and the 1st week of December
Under transit date on the tracker did your ever show just a number? My truck was built on 11/23 i got the spray in. Today the tracker just says 17 under transit date. The ship date is empty. Idk what the 17 means. Any idea?

Sponsored

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Off topic question... and feel free to point my in the right threads direction.
But at what point do you have to bring up that you have X Plan? In hunting down any possible loose change to apply when the truck is delivered, I found out that I have X Plan pricing through my Veterans Advantage Membership. Any harm in contacting the dealer right away, or should I wait until taking delivery? Between the X Plan, $500 Ford Salute to service and the $1000 for ordering a build, it will make getting new bells and whistles a-lot easier after bringing her home.
Technically you are to advise the dealer about the xplan when ordering the truck. This way they put the order in as such. You dealer will probably just ask for thd pin when the vehicle arrives and they are ready to make the deal

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Yeh I have been doing a lot of reading on trying to get the PCO (prob the same forums you have). I called and tried to order the brochure trick, and the lady bluntly asked "are you trying to get a PCO". We both laughed about it.
What does pco mean?

OP
OP
GWG

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Under transit date on the tracker did your ever show just a number? My truck was built on 11/23 i got the spray in. Today the tracker just says 17 under transit date. The ship date is empty. Idk what the 17 means. Any idea?
From what I have read, it’s the estimated number of days from shipment to being delivered.

OP
OP
GWG

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
What does pco mean?
PCO is a Private Cash Offer. Some people get them randomly as an incentive to buy. Normally by signing up for mailing lists or browsing the ford site.

Velkyrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Came across this the other day: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

According to the posts I read, it will populate with a list when your vehicle has had the modules configured. Basically just another way to get "proof of life" as it makes it's way down the production line, possibly even well before the Mach-E tracker updates to Built status. The "Activate Vehicle" button on the Ford Pass app might also pop up around the same time, which is another cool way to tell if you've got a built truck, apparently.

Would be curious to see if anyone who had the 11/29 build/blend day show anything on that link already.

Last edited:

Sponsored

jp1170

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 501A
Occupation
Sr. Systems Engineer
Came across this the other day: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

According to the posts I read, it will populate with a list when your vehicle has had the modules configured. Basically just another way to get "proof of life" as it makes it's way down the production line, possibly even well before the Mach-E tracker updates to Built status. The "Activate Vehicle" button on the Ford Pass app might also pop up around the same time, which is another cool way to tell if you've got a built truck, apparently.

Would be curious to see if anyone who had the 11/29 build/blend day show anything on that link already.
I'm new to this forum and haven't really posted anything yet but i have a MY 22 Supercrew 501A Lariat on order. I ordered it on 11/10/21 and somehow lucked up and goy a 11/29 blend date. I've check the tracker on here, the mach e forum, and the module data as built site this morning and no changes yet. I'm hoping by this evening or tomorrow at least some of that information will start to populate to let me know that things are on schedule. I have my window sticker and the trackers have shown in production for a week and a half or so now and i confirmed with my dealer and they said their system showed it was "Sent to plant" as of 11/19/21. I actually have a 2021 F150 302A XLT and the only reason i ordered a 2022 is because of having x plan pricing and a PCO from Ford. I bought my XLT back in the spring and have put about 19,000 miles on it and if everything works out i should be able to trade in for this lariat for very little difference, gain equity, and have a trim that historically holds it's value better than the XLT trim. I'm required to keep a truck for work within a certain year range so i'm trading all the time anyway. Hopefully it will all work out and hopefully others with build dates this week will be getting early Christmas presents!!

lewie_d

First Name
LewLoc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Lead Foot 302A High Package
Occupation
Driver
Just a estimate of shipping days

OP
OP
GWG

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
My truck is alive! Just an couple of hours ago this was blank.

Ford F-150 11/29 Build Week 80D5B931-9432-405B-A239-73A886D07C94