11/29 Build Week

championprops

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 ordered
Ordered 8-4-21 My build week has been moved 3 times to week of 12-4-21. Tracker isn't recognizing vin or order number this past week. Anyone know if there is any significance to this? before I call my dealer. Thanks.
Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Ordered 8-4-21 My build week has been moved 3 times to week of 12-4-21. Tracker isn't recognizing vin or order number this past week. Anyone know if there is any significance to this? before I call my dealer. Thanks.
What’s all the options you tacked into your truck?

Eric12775

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 2x4 5.0 on order
Occupation
Truck driver
Yea. 9/27 for 2021 moved to 2022 10/2. So I’m right up in there. Ask your dealer. He/she will let you know.
Again, when I talk to my salesman it seems like I know more about the ordering process then he does. Were you asked if you wanted to make any changes to your order or did they just go ahead and resubmit the order for you? I ask because if I'm bumped I want to change my order and add 4x4 and the 3.73 locker now that I would be able to keep it in my budget.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Again, when I talk to my salesman it seems like I know more about the ordering process then he does. Were you asked if you wanted to make any changes to your order or did they just go ahead and resubmit the order for you? I ask because if I'm bumped I want to change my order and add 4x4 and the 3.73 locker now that I would be able to keep it in my budget.
I tried adding something minor after it was in process. Dealer told me it would be too late for changes since it’s been put in process. My suggestion is to just ask him. If you want the truck changed you may, have to order a whole other truck entirely.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Also He actually emailed me stating that my order had to be bumped into a 22 10/2. He just sent me the new summary review sheet. No signature needed, just to review and keep.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GWG

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Space White xlt 302a, nothing out of the ordinary on the options, does have a spray in bedliner, not sure if that would be an issue?
Nice mine is a Space White XLT 302A as well.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Space White xlt 302a, nothing out of the ordinary on the options, does have a spray in bedliner, not sure if that would be an issue?
Spray in Bedliner option requires the truck to be sent somewhere else to get it done. Heard that it takes another 2-3 weeks.

Eric12775

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 2x4 5.0 on order
Occupation
Truck driver
Also He actually emailed me stating that my order had to be bumped into a 22 10/2. He just sent me the new summary review sheet. No signature needed, just to review and keep.
When I asked him about making changes, he told me that we would have a small window of opportunity and asked what I wanted to change and that's when I brought up the $3500 rebate and adding the 4wd and gears. He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about and would have to ask his manager about that.

Sponsored

championprops

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 ordered
From what I’ve gathered! Idk why they don’t just do it on the assembly line
Granger said its definitely going to be a 2021 with vin being issued. Curious when does there come a point in time where the order would be canceled if it keeps getting delayed??

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Granger said its definitely going to be a 2021 with vin being issued. Curious when does there come a point in time where the order would be canceled if it keeps getting delayed??
My guess? Delay in Supplies being the biggest reason. But I hope you see your 21 before the window closes for the year and the 22 to start. Would be nuts be be given a 21 after Jan 22.

Reactions: GWG

championprops

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 ordered
My guess? Delay in Supplies being the biggest reason. But I hope you see your 21 before the window closes for the year and the 22 to start. Would be nuts be be given a 21 after Jan 22.
I agree, doesn't make a lot of sense to me that they are building 21's after 22's??
Sponsored