11/1/2021 Build club

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
New Orleans and Houston getting the shaft. Has yours been sitting at a railyard, too?
I’ve been waiting for it to pop up on united road, but found a train number and thought it had been in New Orleans (dealer originally said last week it had passed through Slidell). Dealer told me yesterday after talking directly to rail to to figure it out that the truck has been sitting on a rail car up north somewhere and was being moved through Meridian, Ms. Dealer also said the Norfolk told them the past week has been a disaster on normal shipping due to the holiday and dealer made it sound like I should have it no later than tomorrow, but my hopes aren’t up.
Sponsored

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX
I’ve been waiting for it to pop up on united road, but found a train number and thought it had been in New Orleans (dealer originally said last week it had passed through Slidell). Dealer told me yesterday after talking directly to rail to to figure it out that the truck has been sitting on a rail car up north somewhere and was being moved through Meridian, Ms. Dealer also said the Norfolk told them the past week has been a disaster on normal shipping due to the holiday and dealer made it sound like I should have it no later than tomorrow, but my hopes aren’t up.
Here's to hoping you all the luck.

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation

Sponsored

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 VW Bug, 1963 VW Doublecab, 2021 F-150 ordered
Just a little motivation for those still waiting. I know it’s tough but it will be well worth it! Got to drive mine to work today and I’m loving it!
Ford F-150 11/1/2021 Build club 38A7F0E4-0C83-4ED9-9F15-38CD7139B9C8

Sponsored

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Called my dealer for an update. It’s the train that is holding up delivery. My sales guy said he has 4 trucks on the train they are waiting on and a few broncos. Made it to Louisiana. New estimate is Friday earliest.

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX
Good luck

Portcallahan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350
I had to laugh, but hate being last in anything. Like 2nd place is the first loser.
Even though my truck arrived at the dealership on Monday, they couldn’t get it ready for pickup until this afternoon. And I flew out this morning so I won’t get to see it until I get back on Monday. Maybe the rest of you will get your trucks this weekend and I’ll take last place lol.

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
Picked up my truck today and had a great 3hr drive home . Love the blucruise had it on for probably 3/4 of the trip but I still need to trust it more. It made me nervous at times but worked fine. I'd post more pics but it's filthy .
Awesome!
Sponsored