First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Congratulations —- please post a photo when you can.

No news on mine since 11/11. Ford doesn’t know what the status is and said to contact my dealer. He said that he doesn’t have any info other than it was showing “In Production” on the 11th. It’s funny that they will be monitoring every glorious mile that I drive but right now can’t (won’t) tell me where it is or even if it is built.
I’m in the same boat as you. I was 10/18 build week with a blend date of 10/19. Mine has been frozen at “In Production” since the 22nd of October. Dealer doesn’t know where it is and has no info for me. Pretty frustrating. Went by the dealer recently and looked around the lot and saw plenty of similar trucks from the KC plant (where mine is being built). Even more frustrating that mine is sitting at he plant most likely with no time table on shipment. Not sure what to do about it either
Sponsored

TruckFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch, 2001 f150 Lariat, 2014 Tremor
Occupation
Author
I’m in the same boat as you. I was 10/18 build week with a blend date of 10/19. Mine has been frozen at “In Production” since the 22nd of October. Dealer doesn’t know where it is and has no info for me. Pretty frustrating. Went by the dealer recently and looked around the lot and saw plenty of similar trucks from the KC plant (where mine is being built). Even more frustrating that mine is sitting at he plant most likely with no time table on shipment. Not sure what to do about it either
That is just not right for you to just not know what the status is on a truck that was allegedly built over a month ago.
Recently I bought a fairly pricey computer for my job.
The day that I ordered it, I was told specifically when it would be assembled.
That evening, my sales rep sent me an e-mail thanking me for the order.
After it was built to my specs, I received a notice that it was complete and was being shipped.
I then was sent a tracking number that allowed me to see exactly where it was along it’s journey (ironically it was sent by rail).
One week after it was received, the sales rep called me to make sure that everything was fine. I had a question, and he checked with his tech team who responded within the hour with a solution and I ordered a cable that they were going to manufacture for me.
I know that I’m not alone when I say It should be at least the same amount of compassion for the purchaser of a $50,000+ truck.
It’s so simple too, all we really need is good ole honest communication.

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
It is your dealer's job to update you. Start at your salesman and climb the ladder. They can pull an activity report and it will show what is up with your truck. Tell him to send you the report.

TruckFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Author
Hey Guys - just a quick question…
My window sticker has been updated to change the date at the very bottom to today’s date. Does that mean anything?

Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Hey Guys - just a quick question…
My window sticker has been updated to change the date at the very bottom to today’s date. Does that mean anything?
Probably not. We've seen this bottom date update on trucks that have been sitting on lots. It may be a server caching/refreshing thing more than anything else.

TruckFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Author
Probably not. We've seen this bottom date update on trucks that have been sitting on lots. It may be a server caching/refreshing thing more than anything else.
Gottcha - Thanks.
At least It was nice to see something different.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Hard to see the truck from the smile. :LOL:

Congrats!

Sponsored

JoeMo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Powerboost lariat sport
That was fast. Only 11 days. Where was it built and where was it shipped to?
It was 11 days by rail, including a holiday. Shipment was 11/16 and delivery was 11/27.
That’s awesome. Im Jealous. Somehow I’m more impatient over the last 2 weeks since the build date than I have been during the last 7 1/2 months of waiting for it to get built. I want my truck now!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
It finally showed up! I'm amazed! Great truck so far. A little work to do on bed dressings and leveling, but the 1st 150 miles have been good. Technology has come a long way since 2013.

View attachment 32020
Congratulations! You look good in that F-150! So happy you're finally out on the road. Enjoy!