11/08 Build Club

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
Last I checked I was part of the 11/08 club. Unfortunately Canadians like myself have to touch base with our dealerships to make sure we're up to date on any changes. Hopefully nothing has changed.

XLT 302a SCrew PB 5.5'
You could just chat with Ford Performance Chat. I'm also in Canada and they've been very helpful, way more than my dealership..lol

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Mine was ordered September 5th with a 10 priority code (highest I believe) dealer told me it’s locked in for nov8th week build date

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Mine was ordered September 5th with a 10 priority code (highest I believe) dealer told me it’s locked in for nov8th week build date
Not to be a downer but 10 is not the highest (it's the highest the dealer can assign) priority one is the highest. I hope they are right but from my experience over the last three months I can guarantee you nothing is "locked" in :)

BigGuy2851

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 F150 Lariat Crew
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Ford Performance gives me the run around when i call or chat. They tell me to call my dealer.
Why do some people get more info about their build?

Sponsored

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
Ford Performance gives me the run around when i call or chat. They tell me to call my dealer.
I send an Email so they can answer on their time, usually respond within 24 hrs. They will not give you the VIn if you do not know it yet.

Sponsored

FORDHOSTAGE

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150GEN14
Occupation
Hostage
How do they base priority codes?
After months and months of watching posts on various websites I feel that I can say with all confidence that "Priority Codes" mean nothing.

I'm sure that once upon a time they were used to prioritize builds but Covid has changed everything.

I have a Priority Code of 15 and I've seen dozens of trucks (that represent THOUSANDS of trucks) with "lower" (higher numbered) Priority Codes than mine, with MORE options (chips) than mine, ordered MONTHS after I ordered mine... get built and shipped.

That said... I'm sure that all the amazing people at Ford are doing the very "best they can" to get our trucks built.

And... FORD is AWESOME!

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I start a chat every Friday morning I simply state "Can you please provide status on VIN #XXX?" they answer and we both go about our business. I have never had an issue YMMV

OP
OP
mragadorspartacus

mragadorspartacus

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 3.5EB, Guard Green two tone
Occupation
IT Director
Xlt 300a cubcab 8 foot bed color guard
2.7 eco
Yes! Another Guard Green! I've found that not many people are order Guard but it is my absolute favorite color.
Sponsored