Sponsored

magvallo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB
Build got punched back to 10/11 Dearborn plant. Good luck hope your trucks are delivered soon.

OP
OP
ptr0687

ptr0687

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Build got punched back to 10/11 Dearborn plant. Good luck hope your trucks are delivered soon.
How are you tracking that or are you asking Ford Performance?

magvallo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB
Yes, it was Ford Performance chat today. Dealer has yet to provide VIN. Although I really haven’t been pushing because I know I have a long wait. FP provided info using dealer code and order number. FP confirmed VIN but wouldn’t provide.

GeorgeK

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Self employed
I’m there too I got my vin and build week for my replacement Lariat Agate black with black leather, power boost 7.2kw gen, 5-1/2’ bed, spray liner, tri fold hard tonneau, 502a, FX4, Sport pkg, max trailer can’t wait for it

Sponsored

GeorgeK

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Self employed
Anyone else sort of....really wanting their damn truck?

its 5 weeks away...basically...sort of, and then a few weeks transit...so most of us will actually get our trucks mid to late october, right?

that’s interesting...
I have a build week 10/4 and a vin number maybe it’ll get bumped up but not holding my breath I should see it early November I’m not in a rush as it’s a lemon swap so I basically get to drive the lemon until my new truck comes in it won’t be an even swap though I’ve upgraded a few things 5k worth since I had to go the build route do to inventory issues

magvallo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB
Very Nice Truck. I was really going back and forth on the power boost. I went for the 3.5 EB XLT sport 302 w/max tow after driving my friends. I added FX4 too because he had both max and fx4 and ride was exactly what I wanted. Plus you can’t beat those cool decals. LoL, seriously ride was very nice IMO not 100% sure if it’s due to the combination. There wasn’t anything to test drive on the lot other than a non sport 5.0 and 2.7. Both 4x4 only with tow package. I wasn’t in the market for either. Ordered 360, co pilot spray bed and moon roof too. Think the power boost is really nice. Wish I could have test driven. A boost but no one had one. I’m going to wait out the Hybrid a bit maybe next time around. Dealer is sitting with a very large deposit due to my trade. In NY you don’t pay taxes on amount of trade so had to use it for down payment. Killing me knowing that my money is sitting there but the trade was to good to chance the used market dropping. Good luck.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Aannd I am bumped to 11/7.

check your build date folks.

OP
OP
ptr0687

ptr0687

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler

ouch. What plant is yours scheduled for? How did you find out, Ford Performance?

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Drugs
ouch. What plant is yours scheduled for? How did you find out, Ford Performance?
Dunno which plant, guessing KC. I emailed granger and asked for an update given all of the comments here.

Sponsored

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer

Checked earlier today and it was holding…it’ll be a miracle if it doesn’t get bumped. My build is a powerboost so it’s a Dearborn build. Are you KC?

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Drugs
Checked earlier today and it was holding…it’ll be a miracle if it doesn’t get bumped. My build is a powerboost so it’s a Dearborn build. Are you KC?
Where did you check? I only know of pinging Chip at Granger.

magvallo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB
Ford Performance was able to tell me factory was Dearborn. I still don’t have a VIN. I was told I have a build date but I don’t think anything is 100% right now. Seeing Tremor models delivered doesn’t give me a lot of confidence that Ford is worried about back orders. Just want to know if we are pushed back to 22 MY do we keep our place? I saw a lariat with a sticker dated 7/19 Dearborn delivered yesterday. Not sure if that helps but at least trucks keep flowing in.

chill_will

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
Where did you check? I only know of pinging Chip at Granger.
I’m lucky to have a great dealer that checks Ford’s system for me. Got him on speed dial :LOL:

He was able to give me my VIN and build week. You’re local dealer should be able to pull the info you need.

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Drugs
I’m lucky to have a great dealer that checks Ford’s system for me. Got him on speed dial :LOL:

He was able to give me my VIN and build week. You’re local dealer should be able to pull the info you need.
I ordered through granger. No dealers here would go below invoice.

granger has been awesome though.
Sponsored