10/4 Build Week Club

magvallo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB
So, Ford tracking site says my truck has shipped. Palsapp says shipping is pending and Ford Performance chat says my truck is awaiting shipping.

I am starting to get really frustrated at this point. ETA on tracking site says ETA of today through 10-26.
Don’t get too frustrated. From my experience the trackers update different. The truck I ordered had an ETA Dearborn to NY 24 days and was delivered in 10. Palsapp never changed from pending and car went rail for most of the trip.

I think if you can verify it was shipped via Ford Performance. They were able to tell me date, rail, and last scan.

Best of Luck! All I can tell you it was worth the wait!
Sponsored

RedTXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 SQ Limited
What other shipping companies does Ford use? Palsapp is not showing my VIN, so I’m assuming it’s with another company.

merc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Just got a call from the dealer, he said it’s loaded on a truck and should arrive tomorrow. I’ll let y’all know if that happens. I checked palsapp and it still shows pending and the Ford tracker still doesn’t show a check mark for shipped but does say in transit. ??‍♂
Truck was not delivered today. Maybe tomorrow, we shall see. ??

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
My truck is in Massachusetts! Still have to wait til 10-29 to be deliverEd to the dealer?

fieldwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Truck in still in production since 10/07. ETA date of Dec 4th. Nothing on Palsapp. FP Chat say its awaiting shipping.

Nothing from dealer other than stating "in production".

Ordered 1/31, Do i have any options to see why truck is not moving forward when other from local dealer have been shipped with same production date (+/- 1 day)?

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Truck in still in production since 10/07. ETA date of Dec 4th. Nothing on Palsapp. FP Chat say its awaiting shipping.

Nothing from dealer other than stating "in production".

Ordered 1/31, Do i have any options to see why truck is not moving forward when other from local dealer have been shipped with same production date (+/- 1 day)?
Good morning. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and/or order number so I can look into your Truck's order status on my end?

Crawfunkle

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duesenberg Model J
Hey Craw, good tip. I thought I had contacted FP chat and they just advised it was in transit with no location. So I reached out to my dealer and they advised it was in Montana.

Looking at your signature it appears to be a way quicker turn around for you. Looks like your ETA delivery date is right on track.. I'm just stumped why I'm just two provinces away and an extra month to deliver.
Yeah, makes no sense... if anything yours should get there sooner.
I can't stay off FP chat - checking in with them every other day. Today was told the truck is at the CP Railyard (as of yesterday). So it's waiting to be unloaded and put on a truck to the dealer I gather.

Kingtermite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2018 Kia niro
Occupation
Software Dev
My truck FINALLY changed status from "in production" to "built".

merc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Nice!

I got the shipping details from the dealer, the EDD for my truck was 10/21, it still hasn't been delivered. The shipping company is called United Road.

Sponsored

merc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Nice!

I got the shipping details from the dealer, the EDD for my truck was 10/21, it still hasn't been delivered. The shipping company is called United Road.
Did some research on that shipping company and found out that they have an area on their website where you can plug in your VIN and view the delivery receipt....I plugged my in and found out that the truck was delivered at 1:45pm today and my sales person had no idea. Hopefully picking it up tomorrow since it's now too late.

Here's the site if you're interested...https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Kingtermite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Dev
I just noticed that yes, it's not "built", but the ETA end date pushed back 5 days from 11/13 to 11/18. :(

merc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
I just noticed that yes, it's not "built", but the ETA end date pushed back 5 days from 11/13 to 11/18. :(
Same thing happened to me but showed up a day before the original date. Hope that goes for you too.

Kingtermite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Dev
Status finally moved to “in transit”.

wish you could track it as easily as an Amazon package.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2019 Expedition
Status finally moved to “in transit”.

wish you could track it as easily as an Amazon package.
Same here! Ridiculous that you can track a box of rubber bands ordered online better than you can a $60K truck!

I'm starting to loose hope that mine will be delivered within the timeframe that Ford provided. Tomorrow is the final ETA date. They gave me 10-20 thru 10-26! 10-28 will be 25 weeks since ordered.

Should be used to the disappointment by now I guess.
Sponsored