Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
Machine Designer - Ford Motor Co.
it's here :geek: ... sorta lol.
ordered- 7-27-21
built- 10/8/21
delivered to dealer 10/15/21
went to dealer to give it the once over and take it for a little test drive!
It still has to go thru the full dealer prep protocol though, so i'll bring it home Monday.
snapped a quick front pic in the driveway.
Ford F-150 10/4 Build Week Club my truck frt
Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
it's here :geek: ... sorta lol.
ordered- 7-27-21
built- 10/8/21
delivered to dealer 10/15/21
went to dealer to give it the once over and take it for a little test drive!
It still has to go thru the full dealer prep protocol though, so i'll bring it home Monday.
snapped a quick front pic in the driveway.
my truck frt.jpg
Congrats! Definitely one of the quicker builds that I have seen.

Crawfunkle

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duesenberg Model J
My window sticker is unavailable, doesn’t load as of today. Anyone else have theirs disappear??

Sponsored

Crawfunkle

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duesenberg Model J
Mine disappeared as well since yesterday.
Wondering if it's just a cache thing with the interwebs... logged on using a VPN and put my details into the tracker and i got my window sticker (from Oct 13th)... turned VPN off and repeated and no window sticker...

az27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Wondering if it's just a cache thing with the interwebs... logged on using a VPN and put my details into the tracker and i got my window sticker (from Oct 13th)... turned VPN off and repeated and no window sticker...
Looks like the sticker is back. I guess they had to regenerate all the stickers or something.

Mine is still not shipped for some reason, even it is built on Oct 11

Ford F-150 10/4 Build Week Club 1634576627212

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2019 Expedition
Tomorrow is the first day of my delivery window. I have entered the VIN on Palsapp, but shows pending, which it has since a couple weeks prior to production. The date on the bottom of my sticker did switch to 10-19-21 this morning from the 10-10-21 date of when the Ford Tracker said shipped. All trackers say "In Transit" so hopefully I will see it yet this week!

Sponsored

Bigboypants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazdaspeed 6, Gmc Yukon, Nissan Sentra, Ford Focus
Truck showed up at the dealer today. Shipped Oct 12 from Dearborn, delivered Oct 19 to Toronto. Transit time was listed as 7 days which was spot on.
Nice, my friend got his delivered today too, which dealership? Im still waiting for mine for some reason its a KC truck even though it was built earlier

Dd08

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Truck showed up at the dealer today. Shipped Oct 12 from Dearborn, delivered Oct 19 to Toronto. Transit time was listed as 7 days which was spot on.
That is fast! I was built 10/06 and ETA December 2, 2021 for just my delivery! Got an update from the dealer yesterday it is currently in Montana....

Crawfunkle

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Duesenberg Model J
That is fast! I was built 10/06 and ETA December 2, 2021 for just my delivery! Got an update from the dealer yesterday it is currently in Montana....
Awesome, that's moving along nicely. My truck was also built on 10/06. I contacted FP Chat today and was told my vehicle was in Maple Creek Saskatchewan - not too far from final stop on the rail journey now.
Did you contact your dealer or did they contact you? I was promised weekly updates now that it's in transit. Waited a week, no update from dealer so I contacted FP Chat.

Dd08

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Awesome, that's moving along nicely. My truck was also built on 10/06. I contacted FP Chat today and was told my vehicle was in Maple Creek Saskatchewan - not too far from final stop on the rail journey now.
Did you contact your dealer or did they contact you? I was promised weekly updates now that it's in transit. Waited a week, no update from dealer so I contacted FP Chat.
Hey Craw, good tip. I thought I had contacted FP chat and they just advised it was in transit with no location. So I reached out to my dealer and they advised it was in Montana.

Looking at your signature it appears to be a way quicker turn around for you. Looks like your ETA delivery date is right on track.. I'm just stumped why I'm just two provinces away and an extra month to deliver.
Sponsored