10/31 Club

SaskRiders

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Lariat, 2017 Edge, 1989 Honda HA2
Wow at the beginning of the week it seemed like so many on this thread were getting delivery or notification that delivery was to occur in the next few weeks. Not seeing any of this lately would that suggest that the well is running dry and 10/31 is looking more and more like reality?
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
DeliveryJay

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Wow at the beginning of the week it seemed like so many on this thread were getting delivery or notification that delivery was to occur in the next few weeks. Not seeing any of this lately would that suggest that the well is running dry and 10/31 is looking more and more like reality?
Todays update from ford.... clowns, the shortage isnt the problem, its your allocation thats pissing ppl off

Ford F-150 10/31 Club Screenshot_20210709-075500_Email

SaskRiders

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Lariat, 2017 Edge, 1989 Honda HA2
Todays update from ford.... clowns, the shortage isnt the problem, its your allocation thats pissing ppl off

Screenshot_20210709-075500_Email.jpg
I am surprised you got a response, not that you or any of us should be happy with that response. Wishing you all the best!!!

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
So after 2 days of having an Aug 10th end date, I'm back to 10/31 today, but now have these:

1625784695965.png

I guess it's still progress and assume the delivery date will probably change again.
That is strange, where about are you located?

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
Got my weekly update on the window sticker, now showing today's date. But ETA in tracker still showing 10/31.
Mine updated today I should see mine in a couple of weeks.

Order Confirmed
2/16/2021
In Production
3/21/2021
Built
7/8/2021
Shipped
Delivery
Est.8/1/2021

Sponsored

fmozza

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 xlt fx4
Occupation
retired

Screenshot_20210709-075500_Email.jpg
Ford manages allocation to maximize profitability over time, not primarily customer happiness. They'll only pay attention to happiness when it intersects their profitability (which is not often).

There are many things to consider, but profitability is a function of happiness of dealerships (not us), the margin in trucks (more margin with more packages), and the rate of product out the door (to dealerships).

As a group, we have been manipulated and trained so that buying a truck is an emotional decision, not a rational one (search for a guy name Edward Bernays...). If it was a rational decision, all of us would have cancelled our purchases and waited for more rational times.

Remember this - trucks are to men as shoes are to women... :)

ccwhaler

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lariat. 2021 Lariat Hybrid
CCwhaler -- you're officially out of this club. Unfortunately, the club is still quite large. Go enjoy your new truck while we continue to be miserable waiting for ours.
Yes, you right this situation is far from over. my comment was specifically in reference to “off Topic type” posts.
I took possession of my truck yesterday and now start the process of setting up the trailer package, apps, feature, etc.
while I was at the dealership (Friday afternoon) three more XLTs arrived with a MachE. my rep looked very excited and surprise.
I think the supply chain issues include information delays between parties involved.
it is good to know Ford has committed to focus on existing builds but the wait continues. I have wheel well inserts on order, delayed. Stoneguard protection and tint booked, delayed.
I love this truck though. Will be posting some pics soon in LeadFoot forum.

66F100Again

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'66 F100, '11 Mustang GT, '21 F150 Lariat
Yes, you right this situation is far from over. my comment was specifically in reference to “off Topic type” posts.
I took possession of my truck yesterday and now start the process of setting up the trailer package, apps, feature, etc.
while I was at the dealership (Friday afternoon) three more XLTs arrived with a MachE. my rep looked very excited and surprise.
I think the supply chain issues include information delays between parties involved.
it is good to know Ford has committed to focus on existing builds but the wait continues. I have wheel well inserts on order, delayed. Stoneguard protection and tint booked, delayed.
I love this truck though. Will be posting some pics soon in LeadFoot forum.
Yes; just checked the tracker. I am STILL in the 10/31 club with a 2/25 order and 4/21 "production" date. The only change is the weekly update to the date at the bottom of my window sticker.
Sponsored