10/24/22 - Build Week - MY 23

ScottyNE84

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I drove by the lot (not close enough to see) earlier today on the way to South Texas to hunt.
Unfortunately, I already have wheels, Geiser springs, wiring harnesses with Baja Design lights and brackets, Bakflip MX4, and little stuff like the LED license plate lights and screen protector just piled up.

It’s driving me crazy thinking about how close the truck is considering how long I’ve waited. Just sitting in a railyard waiting for a short trip to the dealer…$1800 delivery fee pays 75% for storage and 25% mileage
I feel your pain.. my truck is 12 miles away sitting waiting to get picked up for convoy..
Sponsored

wrgrimes

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch standard; PowerBoost; 2WD; 7.2Kw
Ford email
My Truck shipped today from Dear

Ford email today (12/8)
My truck has shipped
ETA to East Texas 12/11-17 (must be on one of the US fine bullet trains or air transportation 😉)
Happy for more movement
Order tracker site has not caught up
Per VinView screen shot today- my truck is in Salem, IL. ETA per dealer- 12/14, if the truck does not get hung up in Dallas.

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
well, after 10 mins of waiting they basically told me my vehicle has been waiting since 11/30, there is a delay with the shipping company, we cant tell you how long it will be or which company is going to transfer it to your dealer. please go to the Ford tracking site for more info.

what a waste of time.
Dude that’s what I’ve been dealing with since 10/31. I feel your pain trust me.

Sponsored

ksmiff79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2013 FX4 SCREW
I finally got a rail car # for the truck…now trying to figure out how to trace it through Canadian National Railway.

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Is the Ford tracking site down?
No, it wasn't down when I checked it after seeing your question. That site never works for me in Chrome unless I open a new "Incognito Window" and enter the information there. If I don't use the incognito window, I enter the information, but then nothing happens.

J17GT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
Hey j17gt just wondering where you rented the one way car. Thinking of doing the same also in west chi burbs thanks
Budget/Avis, but I’m sure any major rental company would be fine. Pickup close to you and drop off at Des Moines airport.

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
A little quiet here lately.

I’m still awaiting the “come and get it” e-mail/call from Granger. Unfortunately, it had a paint chip on the hood so Granger had to send off site to be fixed. I think it happens more often than we know, but it’s obvious when taking >1 week for PDI and Granger are straighshooters and told me what was up. Hoping to make the drive Thu/Fri ... we’ll see. 🤞

Sponsored

bigman6166

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Law Enforcement
A little quiet here lately.

I’m still awaiting the “come and get it” e-mail/call from Granger. Unfortunately, it had a paint chip on the hood so Granger had to send off site to be fixed. I think it happens more often than we know, but it’s obvious when taking >1 week for PDI and Granger are straighshooters and told me what was up. Hoping to make the drive Thu/Fri ... we’ll see. 🤞
That’s exciting! Mine still hasn’t shipped. Starting to get pretty pissed. This waiting game sucks.

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
That’s exciting! Mine still hasn’t shipped. Starting to get pretty pissed. This waiting game sucks.
I still can’t figure out how ford hasn’t figured out the shipping. It can’t be that hard!

Matt99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor 2022 Lightning
Occupation
Anesthetist
Picked up from Ganger today!
63C3EE54-C15F-4ADA-BE54-8B952640475E.jpeg
I still can’t figure out how ford hasn’t figured out the shipping. It can’t be that hard!
For sure. We shipped my wife’s car in an enclosed trailer across the country for less than we are paying for shipping…and it took two days