10/11 Status List
  1. Order Confirmed / Limbo
    • magvallo (Moved up to week 10/4)
    • tkbolts21
    • dhrandy
  2. Moved to "In Production"
    • Tpink (on 10/5 with Window Sticker)
    • dkpag (10/5 with Window Sticker)
    • additionsola (10/5 with Window Sticker)
    • Bbass5 (10/5 with Window Sticker)
    • gregs1992 (10/5 with Window Sticker)
    • F150pony (10/5 with Window Sticker)
    • sabresfan08 (10/6)
    • euchre_u (10/6 with Window Sticker)
    • smarty39 (10/6 with Window Sticker)
  3. Produced
  4. Shipped
  5. Delivered
Yeeeeee Haaaawwww!!

Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week raptor-ford
Sponsored

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Random Topic for today: What do you plan on doing to your truck when you get it?

For me I am going to add a Line-X liner and a Tonneau cover. Then maybe just a bunch of smaller things. Here's my current list.

Some of those things I will wait and see (like the screen protector and LED Lights) to see if I actually need those or not. But after being on this forum for a few months, this is all the stuff I've read about that I think I would like. But we will see.

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR; Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Engineer
Random Topic for today: What do you plan on doing to your truck when you get it?

For me I am going to add a Line-X liner and a Tonneau cover. Then maybe just a bunch of smaller things. Here's my current list.

Some of those things I will wait and see (like the screen protector and LED Lights) to see if I actually need those or not. But after being on this forum for a few months, this is all the stuff I've read about that I think I would like. But we will see.
I have a model 3, and the screen protector was a big help on the screen. I plan on getting a Matte one to help with glare. Tailgate letters are a must for me as well. Tonneau cover (I have not picked a brand), along with line-x and tint. Not sure what else I'm gonna do yet.

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado

I'll be getting it X-lined. Once I take delivery I'll be applying some GTechniq Crystal Serum ceramic coating. I'll probably do my tint at the same time. I've thought about PPF, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

I'll be blacking out Ford emblems & adding lettering. Beyond that, wheels and tires will happen in the spring.

Sponsored

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
I just got a really interesting call from my salesman. He's claiming that the truck will be delivered on Tuesday and asked me if I could come in to pick it up. Obviously I didn't think it was possible but he said that's what the system says. I'm 99% sure either he or his shipping manager is reading it wrong as the truck is scheduled to be built on Tuesday. I asked him how that could be if the window sticker and tracking sites say it's being blended Tuesday and he didn't have an answer and just cited that the chip shortage is screwing everything up.

I told him to call me on Tuesday when it's there and I'd come in. (Definitely not getting my hopes up, nor taking the day off for it.)

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I just got a really interesting call from my salesman. He's claiming that the truck will be delivered on Tuesday and asked me if I could come in to pick it up. Obviously I didn't think it was possible but he said that's what the system says. I'm 99% sure either he or his shipping manager is reading it wrong as the truck is scheduled to be built on Tuesday. I asked him how that could be if the window sticker and tracking sites say it's being blended Tuesday and he didn't have an answer and just cited that the chip shortage is screwing everything up.

I told him to call me on Tuesday when it's there and I'd come in. (Definitely not getting my hopes up, nor taking the day off for it.)
Keep us posted that sounds awfully strange…

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

Either they mixed up the blend / delivery date or they are getting a similar dealer built truck in and want to sell it to you for MSRP or higher… Or I guess the other very small possibility could be your truck comes in but I agree with you and I doubt it.

Let us know what happens…
Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week 1633747684627

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Old Farmer - Outstanding in my field

@Bbass5 - I think it really depends on which trim level was spec'd and how the buyer plan's on using it.

I'm with you on the - tonneau cover, rear seat release hook, and screen protector. My build already includes the (built-in Ford) wireless charging pad. I'm not too stoked about Ford's placement of the charging pad, but it was "okay" during a test drive. The tonneau that I'm thinking about covers the bed lip surrounds so the Bull Rings, and to some extent tailgate seal, would not be useful to me.

After reading a ton of other posts on this forum and other F-150 forums, I'm thinking about adding the ESP coverage. The ESP that includes first day car rental to drive. I'm used to having the dealer give me a loaner car when my vehicle (SUV) is in their shop for warranty work and not worrying about - availability of a loaner, scheduling the service when it's convenient for the dealer's service department, having to have the F-150 in service for 4-5 days to get what should be (in my unscientific view) a 1 day (or an overnight) problem fixed in the dealer service area. It's my understanding that if the dealer cannot provide a "rental car" that Ford will reimburse up to around $30/day for a rental car. Either way when my F-150 needs service I need to be able to get to work and not have to rely on our 1 other vehicle to get me around. Sorry - this reply got a bit long. I'm off my soapbox now.

Euchre_U

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Either they mixed up the blend / delivery date or they are getting a similar dealer built truck in and want to sell it to you for MSRP or higher… Or I guess the other very small possibility could be your truck comes in but I agree with you and I doubt it.

Let us know what happens…
1633747684627.gif
Agreed. If I were a betting man, I'd say they probably pulled the wrong VIN. That or mixed the dates up. I'd hope my sales guy doesn't think I'm dumb enough to not notice it's a different truck. He was adamant it was mine (I'd inquired before about getting a similar truck because of delays and they only had XL/XLTs. He even brought that up on the call.)

Sponsored

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Ordered June 16th, blend October 8th, in production estimated delivery ‘November 4th….not holding my breath on the delivery date but progress none the less

F150pony

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.0 PS 302a on order
Occupation
SAHD, pastor
My blend date is Wednesday, 10/13. Just put my VIN in palsapp for fun and it showed the attached. At least there's a shipping bill created? Feels like progress. But maybe that's been there for weeks?

Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week Screenshot_20211011-223023

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
My blend date is Wednesday, 10/13. Just put my VIN in palsapp for fun and it showed the attached. At least there's a shipping bill created? Feels like progress. But maybe that's been there for weeks?

Screenshot_20211011-223023.jpg
I just checked too and I have the same thing. It’s getting real!!

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR; Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Engineer
i have nothing yet.
Sponsored