10/11 Build Week

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Im right there with ya. This will be my first truck in nearly 10yrs, so excited is a good word for it!
This is my first truck ever! I’ve always wanted one, grew up with trucks, my parents currently each have a truck… Into my 30’s and can finally make it happen! I feel very blessed and fortunate for the opportunity, especially to be able to get a new one.
Sponsored

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR; Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Engineer

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
And by that you mean 3-ish weeks away from it being delivered to dealership? That’s what I’m thinking. I hope it’ll be here by the end of the month.
I am hoping for the end of the month too. I have a trip, and the truck would be nice to have.

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
This is my first truck ever! I’ve always wanted one, grew up with trucks, my parents currently each have a truck… Into my 30’s and can finally make it happen! I feel very blessed and fortunate for the opportunity, especially to be able to get a new one.
This isn't my first truck, but like you it is my first new one. Im in my mid 30s and very happy and blessed to be able to get the truck I wanted.

Sponsored

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Old Farmer - Outstanding in my field
I'm stealing this idea from @johnbisme and adapting his Limbo List from the 8/2 Build Week thread and starting a similar list here. I present to you, the 10/11 Status List

10/11 Status List
  1. Order Confrimed / Limbo
    • euchre_u
    • magvallo
    • gregs1992
    • F150pony
    • sabresfan08
    • tkbolts21
    • dhrandy
    • smarty39
    • dkpag
  2. Moved to "In Production"
    • Tpink (on 10/5)
    • dkpag (10/5)
    • additionsola (10/5)
    • Bbass5 (10/5)
  3. Produced
  4. Shipped
  5. Delivered

If I missed anyone or a status update, let me know. I'll try and keep this list updated as we go forward.

And may the odds be ever in your favor!

@Bbass5 - an update for your list . . . .

Just checked this morning . . . . . drum roll, please . . . . . . I've been moved to "In Production".

No window sticker, no nothum' else yet on the website, but, yes, progress . . . .

Still not showing all of my options on the "ACCESSORIES" tab . . . so we will see . . .

Ford Performance stated that my build week was supposed to be 10/11/21, and my build "day" was to be 10/17/21 (a Sunday) . . . It's still not clear to me when the window stickers are generated versus the production schedule; I'm assuming that the "blend date" on the W/S means that all of the accessories have been aligned for the vehicle build, which could be my holdup.

Euchre_U, aka Kurt

Last edited:

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
@Bbass5 - an update for your list . . . .

Just checked this morning . . . . . drum roll, please . . . . . . I've been moved to "In Production".

No window sticker, no nothum' else yet on the website, but, yes, progress . . . .

Still not showing all of my options on the "ACCESSORIES" tab . . . so we will see . . .

Ford Performance stated that my build week was supposed to be 10/11/21, and my build "day" was to be 10/17/21 (a Sunday) . . . It's still not clear to me when the window stickers are generated versus the production schedule; I'm assuming that the "blend date" on the W/S means that all of the accessories have been aligned for the vehicle build, which could be my holdup.

Euchre_U, aka Kurt
It's funny that you mention no window sticker yet because both this tracker and the Mach-e tracker won't show me my window sticker still. I was only able to get my window sticker from the Ford official tracker - https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
It's funny that you mention no window sticker yet because both this tracker and the Mach-e tracker won't show me my window sticker still. I was only able to get my window sticker from the Ford official tracker - https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

@Bbass5 - I have found that this forum's vehicle tracker and the one you note above align pretty close to one another. I routinely ping both of them to see if there's any differences. When my status went to "In Production" today, there is now a URL link showing in the official tracker website. Both this forum's window sticker button and Ford's window sticker URL both show me no generated window sticker. Wah waaah waahump . . . .

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
How sad is it that I cannot remember my zip code half the time but I now have memorized both my VIN and my order number . . . .

such that I can drop them into whatever site or email I need to in order to check my truck's production status. All I hear in my head is "Syndrome" 's words from The Incredibles movie, "Lame, lame, lame . . ."

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Im right there with ya. This will be my first truck in nearly 10yrs, so excited is a good word for it!

@Tpink - this will be our first new vehicle of any kind in 18 years . . . .

Sponsored

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer

smarty39

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Velocity Blue Lariat Sport
Officially moved to ‘In Production’ and now have my window sticker! Getting close now!

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Checked this morning - and BAM! - window sticker showed up. Blend date and everything now.

I'm verklempt . . . talk amongst yourselves . . . I'll give you a topic - "Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island - discuss" . . . .

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Checked this morning - and BAM! - window sticker showed up. Blend date and everything now.

I'm verklempt . . . talk amongst yourselves . . . I'll give you a topic - "Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island - discuss" . . . .
But there is an island in the state of Rhode Island, named Rhode Island. Thus the name of the state.

OP
OP

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW

Nothing to discuss about the Island of Rhode...
Sponsored