10/11 Build Week

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Just an FYI. You might get more emails saying the status is back to "Awaiting Shipment". Don't get discouraged though. After the trucks are built I commonly see them ping-pong between awaiting shipment and in transit a few times before a ship date and transit date finally populate. Either way that's solid info that your truck is on it's way out the door!
At what point does window sticker go from green to blue? Or does it stay green since it’s a special order.?
Sponsored

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
At what point does window sticker go from green to blue? Or does it stay green since it’s a special order.?
It will stay green because it's a special order. That's how you can tell it's a custom order vs a dealer order. Dealer orders are blue. You shouldn't see any green stickers on a lot at a dealership unless someone reneged on their order.

victimofareload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Power Boost
Thanks Victim! Have you observed that delivery dates are sooner than noted on the tracker or are the trackers about right with then the truck actually gets delivered?
It would appear that on average the estimated date is conservative. Most trucks delivered 4-5 days early. With a max of 10 days early, and a min of 1 day overshot.

F150pony

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.0 PS 302a on order
Occupation
SAHD, pastor
I checked with my salesman and he said it looks like my truck got sent for the spray-in liner and that's where it's at currently. Trackers still showing in production, but with a November 12 end date. Makes sense I guess.

Sponsored

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
It would appear that on average the estimated date is conservative. Most trucks delivered 4-5 days early. With a max of 10 days early, and a min of 1 day overshot.
The ETA date is actually on the tail end of a week long range. If you look in the pic I posted above that my dealer sent me, there's an ETA start date and an ETA end date. Sounds like most of them are within that 1 week range!

victimofareload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Power Boost
The ETA date is actually on the tail end of a week long range. If you look in the pic I posted above that my dealer sent me, there's an ETA start date and an ETA end date. Sounds like most of them are within that 1 week range!
Yes. That's correct. But I specifically did my calculations based on "Transit date". Which is a field that populates with the expected number of days the truck will be in transit. I compared this with both the ship date and the delivered date to get my numbers.

But yes! They do provide a range of dates on the estimated delivery known as "etaStart" and "etaEnd"

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Yes. That's correct. But I specifically did my calculations based on "Transit date". Which is a field that populates with the expected number of days the truck will be in transit. I compared this with both the ship date and the delivered date to get my numbers.

But yes! They do provide a range of dates on the estimated delivery known as "etaStart" and "etaEnd"
Oh that makes sense! My order doesn't show a transit date on the trackers, thought it maybe wasn't used or used after delivery! Good to know!

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Raptor, 2021 F150
ETA is not the actual ETA, just when they expect to have an update by. But we usually see updates prior to that.

That being said, I had a build date of 9/13, 9/24, and finally 10/13. Built, and sent to the Body Company (mod center) to get the spray-in bedliner. Can't wait to get the truck. I was hoping to have had it by this Friday for a 5 hour trip up north, but wishful thinking.

F150 502A, 3.5 EB, Sport, FX4, Carbonized Gray, Fully Loaded.

As some others have mentioned, I have a list of parts I'm getting through the dealer channel, but the spray in bed liner I would prefer to be Ford done.

Planning to do wheel well liners, rear seat cover, offroad recovery kit, portable air compressor, tonneau cover, etc.. Eventually plan to do a tune, intake, intercooler, lift/level, exhaust.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR; Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Engineer
I hope it’s more of the 10/27 date and less of the 11/02 date. I have a trip on the 29th.

Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week A0FDE761-5359-426B-8438-DC1A491C05D2

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Nothing shows mine has shipped yet but I do see this. Anyone know what the "Transit Date '08' " is? My dealer says the truck could arrive between 20-26 Oct.
Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week 1634651243567

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Nothing shows mine has shipped yet but I do see this. Anyone know what the "Transit Date '08' " is? My dealer says the truck could arrive between 20-26 Oct.
From what I've read, it sounds like transit days is the total # of days the truck is expected to be in transit. Mine got 15 and I'm due for Nov/03-Nov/09.

On a side note, the train with my truck on it left Iowa this morning! 1300 miles to go!

Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week 1634652975638

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR; Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Engineer
From what I've read, it sounds like transit days is the total # of days the truck is expected to be in transit. Mine got 15 and I'm due for Nov/03-Nov/09.

On a side note, the train with my truck on it left Iowa this morning! 1300 miles to go!

1634652975638.png
how did you track it?
Sponsored