First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR; Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Engineer
Ditto, but the window sticker still sways I'm being blended today! On a side note, today is the day my truck supposedly arrives at the dealer, looking forward to an interesting conversation later on!
I have my sticker, and today is my blend date as well. Just hoping to have seen some movement.

Let us know what happens with your dealer!

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
@Bbass5 - I think it really depends on which trim level was spec'd and how the buyer plan's on using it.

I'm with you on the - tonneau cover, rear seat release hook, and screen protector. My build already includes the (built-in Ford) wireless charging pad. I'm not too stoked about Ford's placement of the charging pad, but it was "okay" during a test drive. The tonneau that I'm thinking about covers the bed lip surrounds so the Bull Rings, and to some extent tailgate seal, would not be useful to me.

After reading a ton of other posts on this forum and other F-150 forums, I'm thinking about adding the ESP coverage. The ESP that includes first day car rental to drive. I'm used to having the dealer give me a loaner car when my vehicle (SUV) is in their shop for warranty work and not worrying about - availability of a loaner, scheduling the service when it's convenient for the dealer's service department, having to have the F-150 in service for 4-5 days to get what should be (in my unscientific view) a 1 day (or an overnight) problem fixed in the dealer service area. It's my understanding that if the dealer cannot provide a "rental car" that Ford will reimburse up to around $30/day for a rental car. Either way when my F-150 needs service I need to be able to get to work and not have to rely on our 1 other vehicle to get me around. Sorry - this reply got a bit long. I'm off my soapbox now.

Euchre_U
Don’t forget PAYINFULL for $250 off the esp, and MPAYINFULL for $200 off the maintenance plan with Ziegler ford

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Old Farmer - Outstanding in my field
Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week 1634058421020

Oh, my goodness, gracious! Lookie, lookie, loo at this thingy here! Somebody besides FoMoCo knows about my truck! Done got me a freakin' Freight Number - doo da, doo da . . . .

My "blend date" is Thursday (10/14) which is supposed to be the "build date" as well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
Don’t forget PAYINFULL for $250 off the esp, and MPAYINFULL for $200 off the maintenance plan with Ziegler ford

@antimatter_plat - did you get an ESP or mtc plan through Ziegler Ford? Just curious on your buying experience with them.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
@antimatter_plat - did you get an ESP or mtc plan through Ziegler Ford? Just curious on your buying experience with them.
I haven't yet, but will get one when my truck gets here in the next week or so.

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
I have my sticker, and today is my blend date as well. Just hoping to have seen some movement.

Let us know what happens with your dealer!
Just heard from the dealer, clerical error! The Sales Manager looked at the wrong VIN, they have one that is one digit off from mine, same color even!

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Well today is my blend date, hoping for the best!

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Well today is my blend date, hoping for the best!
Wooo whoo - Build Day! My window sticker was updated today and blend date is still the same so that’s good news.

Idk about y’all, but the Ford vehicle tracking website won’t load for me. I input my order and vin and it doesn’t do anything. Weird.

Sponsored

Tpink

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 LR; Ford F-150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Engineer
Wooo whoo - Build Day! My window sticker was updated today and blend date is still the same so that’s good news.

Idk about y’all, but the Ford vehicle tracking website won’t load for me. I input my order and vin and it doesn’t do anything. Weird.
blend date was yesterday, window sticker updated today. Ford website has been funky for me as well.

gregs1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum

What changed on the window sticker? I didn't expect that to change at all.

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
What changed on the window sticker? I didn't expect that to change at all.
From my understanding, the date at the bottom will change every time there is something that happens with your vehicle. It goes into production. Is built. Starts shipment. Changes rail or convoy carriers. Etc.

Ford F-150 10/11 Build Week 8C04CCC5-C051-469A-9EBB-041D8DF4C8E2

euchre_u

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GX460, RX350, EX35
Occupation
From my understanding, the date at the bottom will change every time there is something that happens with your vehicle. It goes into production. Is built. Starts shipment. Changes rail or convoy carriers. Etc.

8C04CCC5-C051-469A-9EBB-041D8DF4C8E2.jpeg
@Bbass5 - good info, good info there . . .

F150pony

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 3.0 PS 302a on order
Occupation
SAHD, pastor
Sounds like lots of good news. My blend date is today as well and my sticker just updated. Sequence 2254 at Dearborn.

Hoping everything is smooth and quick. 0/72 is good until beginning of November, though probably extended again on 2021s? If the trucks move along should make it.

Mine is getting a spray-in liner so that may hold it up a bit?
Sponsored