Sponsored

08/01/2022 Build Week

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Truck moved to "In Production" today around noon. Still no window sticker, and Ford chat couldn't give me more information, like some of you have.
Sponsored

WestlakeHorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (on order)
Truck moved to "In Production" today around noon. Still no window sticker, and Ford chat couldn't give me more information, like some of you have.
I had issues getting the window sticker directly through the Ford order tracking website.

I was able to get it originally through the spreadsheet set up on this forum and mentioned earlier by Blackout: Google Spreadsheet

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I had issues getting the window sticker directly through the Ford order tracking website.

I was able to get it originally through the spreadsheet set up on this forum and mentioned earlier by Blackout: Google Spreadsheet
I'm not too worried. Once it's built, it won't take long to get to my dealer. It's only 20 miles from the plant. I'm expecting to pick it up mid-August, barring any delays.

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT

This spreadsheet populates automagically? Do I need to input anything other than the VIN? Do I press a button?

Lazarus11

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
The OrderTrack.app says "In production" Ford tracking still says "Confirmed" No widow sticker. The long wait in a information vacuum continues.

Sponsored

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
This spreadsheet populates automagically? Do I need to input anything other than the VIN? Do I press a button?
No you have to do the inputs. It’s just so you can see how other peoples builds are going and they can see yours. There is also a ton of past weeks and you can compare where their builds are going and kinda get an estimate on how yours will go

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
No you have to do the inputs. It’s just so you can see how other peoples builds are going and they can see yours. There is also a ton of past weeks and you can compare where their builds are going and kinda get an estimate on how yours will go
Roger that. It's just an input spreadsheet. No secret information I can't get anywhere else? Dang.

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT

Sponsored

Lazarus11

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2, 1999 Jeep Wrangler

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Glad the link is working. Wish I could take credit, but I found it elsewhere in this massive forum. It is amazing what you can discover during 8 months of patiently waiting. 😁

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I didn't know they worked on Sunday, but I'm glad they do. I'm also glad it's not football season.
F150 is 3 shifts, 7 days a week, at both assembly plants. Only way they produce 50k plus trucks a month.

charlesdf22

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A few Toyota’s
F150 is 3 shifts, 7 days a week, at both assembly plants. Only way they produce 50k plus trucks a month.
I've seen these stats quite frequently and I can't help but ponder. There are numerous threads, posts and images of fields and stadiums filled with partially built trucks. Of the trucks that they are spitting out, how many of them are actually fully built vs. partial? Is a truck really built if it's on chip hold, missing a wiper motor or heat exchanger?

charlesdf22

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A few Toyota’s
That link does the trick. I was able to get my window sticker. 07/08 blend. Ford chat was correct. lol
same for me. 7 Aug blend. Does that mean that it's slated for build on that day? Or will get build the following week?
Sponsored