06/6/22 Build Week Group

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
The Eagle has landed!! My brother was kind enough to check dealer lot this morning and truck was there! He did a video walk around for me. I am excited! Bed liner and cover to install and hopefully will get truck this week!!
Beautiful truck. Looks like you got bluecruise
Sponsored

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
Beautiful truck. Looks like you got bluecruise
Thanks - yes, I did. Did not get park assist, multi contour seats, adaptive steering and max recline seats - all of which I ordered and were deleted by Ford. But getting excited!!

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A PowerBoost 7.2kw
The Eagle has landed!! My brother was kind enough to check dealer lot this morning and truck was there! He did a video walk around for me. I am excited! Bed liner and cover to install and hopefully will get truck this week!!
Congrats! I wish he could have checked to see if mine was there too. Any word fro, your salesman yet?

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
Congrats! I wish he could have checked to see if mine was there too. Any word fro, your salesman yet?
Nope. Don't expect to hear from him until Tuesday. I did send him a pic to tell him it was there. It was unloaded in Nashville on Friday and I suspected it might get there on Saturday. Tracker was not working - either one - so my brother, who lives in Florence, went over there this morning and there it was!! Hoping to get it by end of week. Dealer is doing LineX spray-in liner and tonneau cover. Said they need 48-72 hours for that. So if everything goes smoothly, should have by end of week! I would assume yours is there too! I'm sure we traveled together!

Sponsored

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nope. Don't expect to hear from him until Tuesday. I did send him a pic to tell him it was there. It was unloaded in Nashville on Friday and I suspected it might get there on Saturday. Tracker was not working - either one - so my brother, who lives in Florence, went over there this morning and there it was!! Hoping to get it by end of week. Dealer is doing LineX spray-in liner and tonneau cover. Said they need 48-72 hours for that. So if everything goes smoothly, should have by end of week! I would assume yours is there too! I'm sure we traveled together!
Likely is there.. tracker doesn’t show any detail. I’ve been at work away so haven’t bothered with ford chat.
I’m planning the same, tint, line x , tonneau ,new tires and a level. The end is in sight.
Your truck looks great!

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 502a
Occupation
Aviation
It's been 24 days awaiting shipment...

STM

First Name
SM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F 150 XLT
Occupation
Home Builder
Received the shipped email this morning with a delivery date of early August..
I think Ford really pushed to get our trucks in shipped status.. So they could count them towards their quarterly and half yearly sales numbers... I used to run manufacturing plants I know this from experience.. The mad rush at the end of every quarter...

cdfarmer

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost and 2020 Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Received the shipped email this morning with a delivery date of early August..
I think Ford really pushed to get our trucks in shipped status.. So they could count them towards their quarterly and half yearly sales numbers... I used to run manufacturing plants I know this from experience.. The mad rush at the end of every quarter...
I don't know that they rushed to get trucks out before the sales cut offs, my Lariat 502a has been built since 6/7 and has been sitting in "Awaiting shipment status" and I have not received a shipped email yet, but Ford Chat says it is scheduled to be delivered 7/6-7/13 but I doubt it.

Sponsored

reveille

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: β€˜22 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Military
I don't know that they rushed to get trucks out before the sales cut offs, my Lariat 502a has been built since 6/7 and has been sitting in "Awaiting shipment status" and I have not received a shipped email yet, but Ford Chat says it is scheduled to be delivered 7/6-7/13 but I doubt it.
Ford's systems don't talk well with each other, or work well for that matter. My email said it shipped, and its coming via convoy, but it says it won't be here until November. Most folks that had their trucks shipped, even via rail, had them in about a month. Meanwhile the dealer said end of July. Just have to take it all with a grain of salt.

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford chat saying my truck is still in Transit, but can't tell me where the vehicle actually is other than it left the loading ramp in MI at the end of June. I'm going to reach out to the dealer this morning and see if it arrived this weekend along with Howman's.

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I got the shipped E-mail June 30, but the tracker app shows nothing and Ford chat gives me the date range that was in the email and zero other usable info :LOL:

reveille

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: β€˜22 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Military
I got the shipped E-mail June 30, but the tracker app shows nothing and Ford chat gives me the date range that was in the email and zero other usable info :LOL:
Same

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
got ahold of the dealer.. truck is still in Nashville. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Sponsored