06/6/22 Build Week Group

Dmarshall019

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 PB
Call Ford chat today So despite me never getting my modules populated my truck has been produced and there is an eta on when my dealer will get it.

So the fact that we got activate button in Ford pass means our trucks have been produced. The system that populates the modules must have an issue.

Good news for us later in the week of June 6.

Blend June 9 slot 5599.
What ETA did they give you?
Sponsored

reveille

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: ‘22 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Military
Spoke to the dealer this morning, estimated delivery 7/11, #6185

Northguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, 2010 F150 XLT
What ETA did they give you?
July 9th to July 15th. A bit long in my mind but it is rail vs convoy. Just happy it isn't in chip hold purgatory.

guppydriver

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tundra
I got the Ford activate button (but get error if I try to activate it) but no modules and no update on tracker. Appears many (all?) Of the second part of the 06\06 week are in this situation. Just when I thought nothing else could possibly go wrong .....

Blend 06\09 slot 5599.

Been following you a bit @Northguy because we are close in blend and sequence.

I think I'm in very similar boat.

1. 6/09 Blend Sequence 5089
2. 06/15 in production (where it still resides)
3. Have Activate Buttton

I don't think have modules. I go to the site and it says "module information found" but there are no modules listed. I hit the "download file" link, but my PC doesn't even no what to use to open it. I assume "having modules" means you can see them on the module page without having to download anything.

Anyway...

I'm just hoping I get my truck within 30 days. I have a 30 day lock from my credit union, and have a suspicion the rates will be higher after the fed increase.

Hoping you get your whip soon brother!

Sponsored

reveille

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
Yay! Can't wait for you to receive it. :)
Too bad they haven’t told me anything since April and the only reason I know is because I took the wife by the dealership to look at them

M101T800

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB. 2017 Z71 Tahoe
Production date finally populated to 6/18/22. Dealership called with a delivery estimate of 7/18/22. Still no modules, but there is a “tear tag” now. Does anyone know what that is/means?
(7186, blend 6/11, prod 6/18)

Bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A EB BAP (ordered 1/15)
Too bad they haven’t told me anything since April and the only reason I know is because I took the wife by the dealership to look at them
It makes me laugh on some of the posts the team at Ford decide to comment on. You can probably be in a horrible situation, chip hold for months, no communication from ford, but when you post a delivery date, they are like “yay congrats!!!”

reveille

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
It makes me laugh on some of the posts the team at Ford decide to comment on. You can probably be in a horrible situation, chip hold for months, no communication from ford, but when you post a delivery date, they are like “yay congrats!!!”
Yeah, pretty much. Gotta chime in to let us know they’re watching. Wish the automated systems worked a little better and it would alleviate a bunch of frustration.

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
Anybody know what Vehicle-Ship LLC is and how to track? My truck is shipping via Vehicle-Ship and I have the convoy #. Ford Chat tells me my truck is in-transit to Alabama via convoy. Makes no sense to me but there you have it! And it apparently is going to take 18 days to travel from Dearborn to Alabama or 655 miles. Must be taking back roads! LOL

Sponsored

reveille

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Military
Anybody know what Vehicle-Ship LLC is and how to track? My truck is shipping via Vehicle-Ship and I have the convoy #. Ford Chat tells me my truck is in-transit to Alabama via convoy. Makes no sense to me but there you have it! And it apparently is going to take 18 days to travel from Dearborn to Alabama or 655 miles. Must be taking back roads! LOL
Probably the contracted date for the driver for when they have to deliver the vehicles by, might get it sooner

Howman59

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB On Order
Probably the contracted date for the driver for when they have to deliver the vehicles by, might get it sooner
I think that probably the Ford Chat person is mistaken. VehiShip probably moves truck from plant to ramp for rail shipment but, hey, they told me it was going truck! We shall see! Gonna check with dealer and see what they say, if anything.

shall

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PB Lariat 502a
Chatted with my salesperson - said it was built but no ETA. Ford chat says ETA 6/24-6/30.

Excited that I’m hearing an ETA but who knows at this point..

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A PowerBoost 7.2kw
I think that probably the Ford Chat person is mistaken. VehiShip probably moves truck from plant to ramp for rail shipment but, hey, they told me it was going truck! We shall see! Gonna check with dealer and see what they say, if anything.
I just reached out to my salesman ..he showed the same ETA 3-9 July and the truck is on the loading ramp in New Boston, MI . Ford chat couldn't tell me anything more definitive than it is shipped via convoy and gave me the same range date 3-9 July as the ford email.

How did you find the convoy number?

Last edited:

SWillier

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 & 2022 F150 on order
Occupation
Architect
Chat was not as helpfull this time... They basically read the status "In production" to me and said that means it is in one of their factories being produced.

After more prodding I did get an ETA to Dealer of 7/20. Not sure if that's at all usefull for anything if the truck is not showing complete yet after 10 days???
Sponsored