Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Sales Rep
4 hours!??

I picked mine up yesterday at Granger and paperwork literally was less than 5 minutes. (And I think a better deal than Z-plan)
15E69548-5068-41DD-ABB1-A480A64A97CE.jpeg
How's the truck so far Bannerman? I want to hear about this Tremor! That's what I wanted to buy, but did a Lariat Powerboost instead to meet my work's fuel economy requirements... well that's if my Powerboost ever shows up lol
Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
How's the truck so far Bannerman? I want to hear about this Tremor! That's what I wanted to buy, but did a Lariat Powerboost instead to meet my work's fuel economy requirements... well that's if my Powerboost ever shows up lol
I absolutely love it!! And just made it home and got the stamp of approval from the family too.
Ford F-150 05/16 Build Week 213B884B-FB89-4F4A-B4E1-8833455DAAD4

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...

Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Rep
I absolutely love it!! And just made it home and got the stamp of approval from the family too.
213B884B-FB89-4F4A-B4E1-8833455DAAD4.jpeg
Sweet! Glad you’re happy with it.

biggreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
One dumb question.. this is like my 6th new ford vehicle, and the owner's manual has always come in a little case or pouch. This time it's just in shrink-wrapped plastic. Did my dealer hold out on me or has this ween a cost-cutting measure across the board or something?

Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
One dumb question.. this is like my 6th new ford vehicle, and the owner's manual has always come in a little case or pouch. This time it's just in shrink-wrapped plastic. Did my dealer hold out on me or has this ween a cost-cutting measure across the board or something?
I’m not even sure if I got an owners manual, I think it’s just downloaded to the infotainment system

Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Rep
Happy Sunday all! Who is still left from this build week that hasn’t received their truck yet? I’m hoping for a shipping notification out of Dearborn this week but not very confident. Build date May 22. Waiting to hear back from Ford…Sending positive vibes out to anyone else that is still waiting!

Luthor

First Name
Luthor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Factory worker
I'm still waiting for my 2022 F150 XLT Crew cab 5.0 6.5' too. My blend date is May 22 too build date was May 31st. I contacted Ford earlier this week they said it is estimated to ship the week of Aug 8th. I am in Ontario too only 15 miles from the factory.

Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Rep
I'm still waiting for my 2022 F150 XLT Crew cab 5.0 6.5' too. My blend date is May 22 too build date was May 31st. I contacted Ford earlier this week they said it is estimated to ship the week of Aug 8th. I am in Ontario too only 15 miles from the factory.
Hope we both ship out this week! Keep in touch

Sponsored

Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Rep
According to Order track my truck is now in transit this morning. Hopefully yours is too.
Congrats!! That's awesome! Just checked and I'm still in "awaiting shipment" on Order Track. Ford tracker still shows "built". Hopefully I join you soon.

Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Rep
Called Ford executive offices today, and my truck is still "awaiting shipment." She said that she "sent a request out to the appropriate department and asked them to prioritize shipping the truck out." Now the ETA is apparently the end of August. This is the latest of many ETA's Ford has given me. Truck was built May 22... coming up on 3 months of it sitting in Dearborn. Anyone else in a similar situation?

JoshuaL450

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 6.5' 302A Package Black
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Called Ford executive offices today, and my truck is still "awaiting shipment." She said that she "sent a request out to the appropriate department and asked them to prioritize shipping the truck out." Now the ETA is apparently the end of August. This is the latest of many ETA's Ford has given me. Truck was built May 22... coming up on 3 months of it sitting in Dearborn. Anyone else in a similar situation?
I think most of us that were stuck in that hell got our trucks now. Hang in there it will be worth the wait. I say that as I am without mine until tomorrow night since they are doing the spray in bedliner today and tomorrow undercoat/ceramic coating.

Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales Rep
Morning everyone, thought I'd put an update out and see if anyone else is still waiting for their truck as well?
My lariat powerboost is still sitting in Dearborn (Ordered January 27th 2022, built May 22/2022). Spoke with the dealership this week and vented some frustrations regarding the lack of communication. Speaking with the owner of the dealer and sales manager now, not my sales rep. They seem to sympathize and will hopefully be more active regarding getting the truck shipped. What they are not able to confirm is whether the truck is 100% ready to ship, or is awaiting chips. From their end it sounds like dealing with Ford to get answers is difficult and they are also frustrated. I know the truck will be worth the wait and understand the current global supply chain constraints, however the communication part is what I would like to see improved. Also a bit nervous about my trade value since I've put 20,000 kilometres on it since January. Is anyone else from around this build week still waiting? Any similar experiences with their trade? Thanks in advance for reading/listening.
Sponsored