05/09/22 Build week

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
Thanks for posting. I also ordered anti matter blue, but haven’t seen many pictures of the color. It looks great with the sunlight hitting it.
Sponsored

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Getting a chance to help test out the newer skid plate/catalytic converter shield from Talons Garage for the powerboost trucks. They had a note showing coming soon and we need beta testers. Messaged them and got accepted. Should be here this Friday. I'm not anyone on YouTube or social media but going to try my best to video the install.

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
I have a stupid question; did you all have an owners card in the shrink wrapped pack that had the supplemental owners manual in it? The keypad master code is supposed to be on the owners card according to the manual, but I didn't see one. There's a very basic white strip of paper with a VIN and code, but that code doesn't seem to work, so not sure what it is for. I also see in the 2015-2020 models you are supposed to be able to get the truck to display the code by placing the key fob in a spot that doesn't exist on the 2022, push start/stop, then start again with using the brake it shows the code, but it isn't working for me.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I have a stupid question; did you all have an owners card in the shrink wrapped pack that had the supplemental owners manual in it? The keypad master code is supposed to be on the owners card according to the manual, but I didn't see one. There's a very basic white strip of paper with a VIN and code, but that code doesn't seem to work, so not sure what it is for. I also see in the 2015-2020 models you are supposed to be able to get the truck to display the code by placing the key fob in a spot that doesn't exist on the 2022, push start/stop, then start again with using the brake it shows the code, but it isn't working for me.
Mine was included in one of the packets.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
If your talking about the master door code mine came on a plastic card that was handed to me by my dealer saleswoman who warned me not to loose it and keep it safe. You can set up an alternate code as well without deleting the master code.

Sponsored

Gord096

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Construction Manager
Mine was in that supplemental pack too.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
Mine was also handed to me by the salesman. Along with the key for the spare tire.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
Mine was in a sealed pack with the manuals etc as well

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
a dealer can also look up the code with a computer if needed.

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
Yeah, I found it. It was not in the same shrink wrapped package with the manuals. It was all the way at the back of the top glove box behind some stuff. Interestingly, you are supposed to be able to read the code out with Forscan, which I have and tried. I saw the PID to read how to program the keys, but not what the current value is. Maybe the value field changed from the video I watched.

Sponsored

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
The XLT, that I originally ordered didn’t have the work station. I also thought that I wouldn’t mind not having one.
Now that I have this Lariat that does have it, I don’t know how I managed without one. I’m loving it.

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 0B84A246-32FA-4DCE-B8C3-F3FBCB27BA6F

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
The XLT, that I originally ordered didn’t have the work station. I also thought that I wouldn’t mind not having one.
Now that I have this Lariat that does have it, I don’t know how I managed without one. I’m loving it.

0B84A246-32FA-4DCE-B8C3-F3FBCB27BA6F.jpeg
I've got a small road trip coming up so I'll finally get a chance to use it. If ford had offered a turn dial instead of the handle gear shifter so that it could be folded while driving, I'd been all over that.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I've got a small road trip coming up so I'll finally get a chance to use it. If ford had offered a turn dial instead of the handle gear shifter so that it could be folded while driving, I'd been all over that.
I think it was designed that way folks wouldn’t do even more dumb/unsafe stuff in addition to whatever dumb stuff that dumb drivers already do.

Atlantic24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Sales Rep
Hi everyone hope all is well! Update here, still no shipping notification for me. Truck ordered January 27, built May 22. I emailed the ford executive emails I saw in one of the threads, got a reply back yesterday saying they will transfer my case to the Canadian head office, and someone should be in touch with me. Hopefully they ship the thing soon!! Is anyone else still dying a slow death like I am?

TheLifeOfSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Edge, 2011 GMC Sierra Nevada Edition
Hi everyone hope all is well! Update here, still no shipping notification for me. Truck ordered January 27, built May 22. I emailed the ford executive emails I saw in one of the threads, got a reply back yesterday saying they will transfer my case to the Canadian head office, and someone should be in touch with me. Hopefully they ship the thing soon!! Is anyone else still dying a slow death like I am?
Built May 6th... no one can give me any sort of update. If you could pass along the exec's email... I'd love to go that route as well
Sponsored