First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
How do you activate Bluecruise if its available?
You need to have the lane centering aid on, in the features tab under vehicle assistance. On the steering wheel turn the lane centering button on, dash should say it's on then. Then turn on the cruise control button on the steering wheel, If on an approved highway the dash will turn blue and say hands free.

I actually went back out this morning and mine began to work again, who knows why. Did see on some Mach-E forums as of yesterday that others having same issues where it goes in and out. Probably Fords side of checking you have it through connected services then seeing you are on a stretch of road approved through cell reception and maps, uses AT&T from what I've read.
Sponsored

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
You need to have the lane centering aid on, in the features tab under vehicle assistance. On the steering wheel turn the lane centering button on, dash should say it's on then. Then turn on the cruise control button on the steering wheel, If on an approved highway the dash will turn blue and say hands free.

I actually went back out this morning and mine began to work again, who knows why. Did see on some Mach-E forums as of yesterday that others having same issues where it goes in and out. Probably Fords side of checking you have it through connected services then seeing you are on a stretch of road approved through cell reception and maps, uses AT&T from what I've read.
Will have to give it a try. Thanks.

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
Question for those who shipped via Norfolk Southern. Mine arrived on July 28th in Winston Salem at 445am. Today the status changed to what sounds like RTMY (hard to tell from automated voice) yesterday at 653pm at the same location (WS). Anyone know what that means, like the truck was moved from shipping car to holding lot or something similar? Still waiting on my dealership to confirm the actual date it will get delivered there.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
RMTY means the rail car is empty. Your truck is in a holding lot.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat

I gave it a try on a stretch of road close to home yesterday. Seems to work but a little disconcerting on the two-way road I was on. Will have to try it with an interstate to see how it feels.

Sponsored

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
I gave it a try on a stretch of road close to home yesterday. Seems to work but a little disconcerting on the two-way road I was on. Will have to try it with an interstate to see how it feels.
I'd feel uncomfortable doing a two-way road also, one little sway and that's a terrible day. It'll definitely feel different once on an interstate. Were you able to do hands free on the two-way?

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Woot woot mine was shipped yesterday at 11:55am via a Canadian national railcar. I would assume it's at the holding yard in IL already? Now hopefully it's not another waiting game for a semi truck to the dealership 2 hours north

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I found a truck in stock a Lariat Smoked Quartz Metallic Hybrid 4x4!
I brought it home today.
No more raging and worrying about shipping delays for me!

Last edited:

michaelh24

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Technical Product Manager
I found a truck in stock a Smoked Quartz Metallic Hybrid 4x4!
I brought it home today.
Congrats. Pics? Did you have to pay a "market adjustment"? That is what kept me from taking one off a lot; I refuse to pay 3500-7500 over MSRP.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Congrats. Pics? Did you have to pay a "market adjustment"? That is what kept me from taking one off a lot; I refuse to pay 3500-7500 over MSRP.
Nope. No markup. Same dealer that I had ordered a Maverick through and last week when I attempted to get an F150 but it was already promised out. He called me last night when this one arrived and offered it to me. I’ll post pics later it’s bad weather right now.

Sponsored

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I wanted to clarify that there was no markup, but it did cost a bit more because of the trim package being higher, went from a 302A to a 502A.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I'd feel uncomfortable doing a two-way road also, one little sway and that's a terrible day. It'll definitely feel different once on an interstate. Were you able to do hands free on the two-way?
Tried but it warned me to keep my hands on the wheel.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I found a truck in stock a Smoked Quartz Metallic Hybrid 4x4!
I brought it home today.
Congratulations!

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I wanted to clarify that there was no markup, but it did cost a bit more because of the trim package being higher, went from a 302A to a 502A.
You won’t regret it. 502a is niiice!

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 49107F23-4EC5-413C-9DE6-20AFFF9E5994

Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week 20021A33-F5B7-4257-BFF5-E6FB7123FF8D

Pictures of the pavement princess after her first wash. Really enjoying driving this truck.
Sponsored