Sponsored

05/09/22 Build week

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Question for you guys in the US that have gotten your trucks in the last month or so and ones complaining about interest rates. Isn't part of the deal lock in you get when you bought the truck the financing options available when it was purchased? For example, I ordered mine on 1/29/22 and the deal at the time was 0% up to (I think) 36 months and 2.9 for 48 or 3.9 for 60 (I think). My understanding was those rates were supposed to still be available when you get your truck based on the order date. If I have go from paying 0%, to 5% or more, I may tell them to fuck off. The main thing I am worried about is declining trade in value. I should have been able to get 35k for my truck in May, not sure what I can get now, so they need to ship it. I have no problem telling them to keep the truck and ordering again in a few years to avoid getting screwed. I have an 2018 2.7 eco with 24k miles that is paid off, certainly not going to get screwed for no reason when I don't have to.

Ford incentives are locked. Or whatever is better at time of delivery. Private finance rates are not locked and vary daily

Luckily I'm in a position to not need financing so I take as many rebates as possible instead.
Sponsored

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Oooh, just got this message on my Ford Pass app:
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week IMG_EE94863DC324-1

Does this mean someone was in my truck and denied the pending activation?

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
IMG_EE94863DC324-1.jpeg

Do you remember about how long ago you had pressed it. No one's been able to confirm if it times out over time but both times mine was denied I had a change on the tracker. Once for built, the other for shipped.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Do you remember about how long ago you had pressed it. No one's been able to confirm if it times out over time but both times mine was denied I had a change on the tracker. Once for built, the other for shipped.
Not sure. It's been at least a month maybe a little more. I held off trying the activate in FP after my build date but in a moment of weakness I pressed it. Hopefully I see a shipping email soon. Ford's tracker doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure. It's been at least a month maybe a little more. I held off trying the activate in FP after my build date but in a moment of weakness I pressed it. Hopefully I see a shipping email soon. Ford's tracker doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

i got something of the similar on monday.... It was actually letting me activate it (said press accept on dash), then a new error like this. Still hasn't meant anything for my shipping process. It still sitting in bumfu*K Egypt (have not gotten a shipped email)

Sponsored

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 05/09/22 Build week Screenshot_20220713-122021_FordPass

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
i got something of the similar on monday.... It was actually letting me activate it (said press accept on dash), then a new error like this. Still hasn't meant anything for my shipping process. It still sitting in bumfu*K Egypt (have not gotten a shipped email)
Your message is different than mine. Both imply someone was behind the wheel. We're learning for sure and hopefully helping those behind us.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
...and my Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page started working so that's new. May be unrelated but there's movement. Movement = Hope.

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 XLT
Feedback for those who ordered from Granger: I received my Iowa In-Transit title via overnight service on exactly the day that my two-week temp tag expired. They also included an extended 30-day Iowa temp tag.

Brego

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat Powerboost 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Your message is different than mine. Both imply someone was behind the wheel. We're learning for sure and hopefully helping those behind us.
How long is the time out, if any? Seems like mine has been on a long time.

Sponsored

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Come on United Roads. 45 miles away from the dealership.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
IMG_EE94863DC324-1.jpeg

I got the request denied message July 10th, truck shipped on the 11th. So in my case the activation was denied when the truck was moved from ramp 59 to the Vehi-Ship truck.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I got the request denied message July 10th, truck shipped on the 11th. So in my case the activation was denied when the truck was moved from ramp 59 to the Vehi-Ship truck.
OK, now I'm interested. Did you get a ship notice or did you find out from Ford Chat or your dealer that it shipped?

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
OK, now I'm interested. Did you get a ship notice or did you find out from Ford Chat or your dealer that it shipped?
I had a feeling it shipped, so I went right to ordertrack.app 1st thing in the am on the 11th. Sure enough, it said in transit. I got the email from Ford on the 12th. I've been at ramp 58 in Melvindale since.
10 weeks in chip purgatory, almost 4 weeks awaiting shipment, I hope this is the quickest part of the journey.
Hopefully yours is out the door!
Sponsored