05/09/22 Build week

Hoopkins45

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 3.5 XLT pending build
I just got the email my truck has been built, and has an expected delivery date of 9/20-9/25. Hard to believe the truck can really be built and then also take 4+ months to get delivered.
Sponsored

capetownkg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150, Lariat, PowerBoost, SuperCrew, 6.5’
I was given the same rundown of hold ups that @mcgski was given. Arent all seats contour seats? Do they make seats that arent contoured? But I also have adaptive cruise control for my lariat.

My thing is why are they not able to ship these to dealers, have the buyers sign a waiver stating no liability crap and then have the chips installed later by the dealer? I would totally take that if it was an offer.

The ford representative o spoke on the phone with said they are doing that with explorers and a few other models.

Tron06

First Name
Court
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Nav avi/210 tech
Man I feel terrible for this update and hesitant to post, maybe its the Stockholm syndrome speaking but here we go....

I received the shipped email from Ford with an ETA of 6/9-6/15. Ordertrack shows a "delivered" status to Muncie, KS...so the truck appears to me to be out of the assembly plant and in another staging location for the next leg of delivery.

I just hope that some of these wildly unreasonable ETAs some of you have now change over the next few days. Good luck to the rest of you in this build week.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
It would be a cruel joke for sure.

BTW, I was in your neck of the woods tonight (Philly) picking up my daughter from school.
Glad you made it out alive. I carry whenever I go near Philly

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Man I feel terrible for this update and hesitant to post, maybe its the Stockholm syndrome speaking but here we go....

I received the shipped email from Ford with an ETA of 6/9-6/15. Ordertrack shows a "delivered" status to Muncie, KS...so the truck appears to me to be out of the assembly plant and in another staging location for the next leg of delivery.

I just hope that some of these wildly unreasonable ETAs some of you have now change over the next few days. Good luck to the rest of you in this build week.
Don't feel bad that you had good luck. The last thing anyone on hold needs is another truck parked in front of their while it waits for parts

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Got my built e-mail this morning, my “Activate Vehicle” is still messed up. There’s no ETA in the tracker, but the e-mail says June 19-25.

Rdmiller185

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Avalanche Grey Raptor
I have my built email as of this morning for my space white 502a with almost every option including liners and Bedliner. Ship date June 25-july 1. Seems odd it takes 6 weeks to ship

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I have my built email as of this morning for my space white 502a with almost every option including liners and Bedliner. Ship date June 25-july 1. Seems odd it takes 6 weeks to ship
Are you sure this isn’t the estimated delivery date?

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Shipped email arrived this morning. Still telling me June 22-28 delivery. Perfectly fine by me. All the conflicting information the last two days fried my brain, lol.

It’s a blind hope, but I’m hoping things get settled and sorted with whatever SNAFU occurred at Dearborn last week and those in here get trucks shipped much sooner than you’re being told.

Sponsored

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
I have not received shipped email, only built email. Dealer and built email says delivery estimate is 5/25-5/31.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Certainly does look like the KANSAS plant built trucks are having better luck at escaping.

Payup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 XLT Sport Special Edition
Certainly does look like the KANSAS plant built trucks are having better luck at escaping.

Ain't that the truth! My dads friend truck was blend 5/14 built and shipped 5/16 already the same day. Happy for him as he had a 2021 on order then bumped to a 2022, so he's been waiting a LONG time.

My Co-worker is scheduled 5/23 so I'll see which plant his is when the WS populates today and if he goes into chip hold or not. He has a 701A platinum PB, black.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Ain't that the truth! My dads friend truck was blend 5/14 built and shipped 5/16 already the same day. Happy for him as he had a 2021 on order then bumped to a 2022, so he's been waiting a LONG time.

My Co-worker is scheduled 5/23 so I'll see which plant his is when the WS populates today and if he goes into chip hold or not. He has a 701A platinum PB, black.
He'll be Dearborn, Powerboost are only made there.

Moy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A, 1991 Lada Niva
Maybe they shouldn’t have wasted all that money on Rivian and instead should have invested in their bread-and-butter product supply.

I am well and truly pissed. I ordered this disaster on March 31 2021 !2021! 14 months now. Joke.

Was excited over the weekend when this jalopy showed in production, got modules, got the activate button to work. Looked good.

Now it’s been ‘In Production’ since last Friday in Dearborn (Friday the 13th!) and based on what I see here looking into the fall. WTF?

Here in Canada Ford doesn’t send emails and if you want info you are at the mercy of your dealer (mine is horrible). Thank goodness for the TrackerApp.

Does anyone have a link where we can chat with ford Canada customer service?

Sorry for the rant.
Sponsored