Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
@quo155 you have modules populated.
Sponsored

ElectricSlide19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT
All these KCP trucks getting shipped quick, probably gonna tap out for a while if I end up getting held.
you can’t give up now! It’s not over! Heck, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?? It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
you can’t give up now! It’s not over! Heck, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?? It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'.
Yeah @JohnMcClane! There are a lot of folks pulling for you. Heck no matter what happens it'll be a story to tell for sure.

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
Soooo... I felt I'd finally reach out to Ford chat, this is what I was told... :cry:

Thank you for holding! I’ve checked your order status and I see that your vehicle is as follows: In Production. When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. There is a micro-chip at plant hold assigned to your vehicle order. Your vehicle location is as follows: Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI. There is an estimated time of complete production being June 12-18,2022.

• Sad
Reactions: bdl

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Soooo... I felt I'd finally reach out to Ford chat, this is what I was told... :cry:
I don't see your information on the spreadsheet. Have your modules populated?

Sponsored

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes, modules appeared last Friday, along with Activate button.

My info is posted in the 5/9 build week doc (way down towards the bottom).

Mkellg1

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Is there a way to track rail car movement? I spoke to ford chat and I have a Rail car #.

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I reached out to Ford Chat as well and was told:
"The vehicle has been produced and is located at the Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI. The ETA is 6/1/2022-6/7/2022. I would advise you to keep in touch with the sales department where you ordered the vehicle for the most current status updates."
When I asked if the ETA was to the dealer they said yes, but could change. I also asked if there were any holds of any kind and they said "No".

Ford Tracker and Tracker App still showing In Production, modules have populated, and Activate button is available on the app. Gonna think positive thoughts and updated the sheet with the ETA dates until I hear otherwise. No email yet from Ford. I'm cautiously optimistic....

Mkellg1

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Sounds like we are in the same boat. Trucks are built and only obstacle now is the shipping. I think you’ll get the email regarding shipping when it leaves the Ford facility. I got mine when it left the KC ford facility but now my truck is sitting in a rail yard in a different part of KC

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wish I was in the same boat. Wonder what I ordered that has a chip hold that your truck doesn't have?

Sponsored

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Sounds like we are in the same boat. Trucks are built and only obstacle now is the shipping. I think you’ll get the email regarding shipping when it leaves the Ford facility. I got mine when it left the KC ford facility but now my truck is sitting in a rail yard in a different part of KC
I'm Dearborn and by looking at the sheet it's not looking good for shipping any time soon. Can't imagine why some of the other Lariats and higher trim models are being held and I'm not. I'm a little dubious that my Ford Chat rep had all the info. Trying to stay positive though.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Seems like it all comes down to 100% chance, these parts are showing up exactly when they are needed so there's definitely some that are in the right spot at the right time and get it installed. The unluckily ones, myself included, get passed on the line where that part should be installed. Like I mentioned, fuck Toyota for bringing up this idea.

cpisci3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 STX 3.5
I just chatted with Ford, they’re saying there’s no chip hold for my truck (Dearborn), and even though it is in production with modules populated I still have a completed build date of June 21-27. No sure why it’s going to take 5 weeks to build if there’s no chip hold….

• Wow
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 XLT
2022 F-150 XLT PowerBoost; 1/27/22 Order Date (Granger) 5/14 W/S Blend Date (Dearborn); 5/15 Build Date. Dealer confirmed that it shipped to Kansas City today (convoy) and expects delivery between 6/5-6/11.

EDIT: Also, no emails from Ford confirming Built or Shipped status yet; Order Tracker indicated “Shipped” around mid-day today, but then reverted back to “In Production” when I refreshed the page, which prompted my call to the dealer. Per W/S, build was later in the day, closer to 1781. Not sure if it’s normal to route from Dearborn to Des Moines via KC, or if there even is a normal, but I’m rolling with the dealer’s info.

Last edited:

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I just chatted with Ford, they’re saying there’s no chip hold for my truck (Dearborn), and even though it is in production with modules populated I still have a completed build date of June 21-27. No sure why it’s going to take 5 weeks to build if there’s no chip hold….
Wiper motor may be the issue
Sponsored

• Haha