05/09/22 Build week

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
There was a post somewhere that said this was the case. Chip hold cold be anything. I habe wiper and 754 modules missing. I would assume that puts me in a real bad spot
What are the wiper modules? I have the 754 modules.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
What are the wiper modules? I have the 754 modules.
I'm told that's a part that doesn't have a module, so that won't be missing on the asbuilt. I would guess your in much better shape than a lot of us if you habe the 754.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
I'm told that's a part that doesn't have a module, so that won't be missing on the asbuilt. I would guess your in much better shape than a lot of us if you habe the 754.
Fingers crossed I suppose

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
You have the wiper issue also? I only found out about that from someone who has a family member working on the inside
Idk if it’s a wiper issue but ford marketing agent said it failed a Q&A process and I don’t have the 754 modules. Chip hold purgatory since 1/18.

• Wow
Reactions: bdl

Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Fingers crossed I suppose
That's all you can do. Im on my 4th ETA, currently June 23rd. I have no faith that date will conclude my production journey, but fingers remain crossed

mcgski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Just got the “Activate Vehicle” on my FordPass app.

Taking every bit of willpower not to press it. :)

Reactions: bdl

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
Looks like they are postponing a lot of upcoming builds. Some all the way to June 20th. Maybe the idea is to focus on orders from the last few months and catch up finally, rather than continuing to add more and more trucks to the chip hold list. Of course, that would be thinking logically, which we've determined Ford doesn't do.

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Looks like they are postponing a lot of upcoming builds. Some all the way to June 20th. Maybe the idea is to focus on orders from the last few months and catch up finally, rather than continuing to add more and more trucks to the chip hold list. Of course, that would be thinking logically, which we've determined Ford doesn't do.
If that’s the case, I feel like it cannot be a coincidence that ‘22 orders are closed and ‘23 banks aren’t opening until mid-July. They *have* to be focusing on the existing backlog, including all the trucks built, parked, and just waiting on some chips.

Reactions: TJE

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
If that’s the case, I feel like it cannot be a coincidence that ‘22 orders are closed and ‘23 banks aren’t opening until mid-July. They *have* to be focusing on the existing backlog, including all the trucks built, parked, and just waiting on some chips.
I think the question is, what are the odds that there will be a backlog of 22's while they are producing 23's? It would make sense to get all the 22's out before they start with the 23's, but that might just be wishful thinking.

Sponsored

sledge4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F-150 (XLT PB Hybrid, 302A, SAP, max tow)
I have 5/12 blend and show 754 module bit no update on being built or shipping info.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
Bunch of guys on the tremor forums just had their build weeks bumped to July 11th. I have to hope it's to try and catch up. I've never seen them postpone more than one or two weeks at a time until now. Those are big jumps

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
Bunch of guys on the tremor forums just had their build weeks bumped to July 11th. I have to hope it's to try and catch up. I've never seen them postpone more than one or two weeks at a time until now. Those are big jumps
I’m not smart enough to know what’s better for business, but it’s the right thing for them to do.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt
I’m not smart enough to know what’s better for business, but it’s the right thing for them to do.
Agreed. A couple of guys on the tremor forums 1/10 build week thread are genuinely surprised that they are still putting people on chip hold. Some of them are still waiting.

athenslb57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
My blend was yesterday but I have not heard anything. Tracker is not currently working for me.
Sponsored